Recent content by Fangzarie

1. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Sweet! That fix was exactly what needed to happen. We could have gotten to this point if I had stated my version up front so sorry about that, but regardless this did the trick like magic! Thanks so much and I'll be sure to credit you for the extension because it was a life saver! Thanks for...
  2. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Ah that would make a lot of sense. I'm still running rpg maker on 1.5.2 as that is the most stable version that works with Terrax Lighting and a few Hime plugins. And yes I did edit the main battle voice plugin correcting those spelling errors as I was told earlier by another user that may have...
  3. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

I'm not sure what you mean exactly by skill type check here? I'm not experienced with Js enough to know exactly how to write a skill check line of code. I'm going to need a bit more help than just that. Ok I placed the plugin in my project and I got the voices working again but the extension...
  4. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Ah that would make a lot of sense. Where in the plugin file would I need to add such a line and how would I format it as well? something like this? if function isSkillMaster() or do i need to write something else?
  5. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

No I dont have any such function within the plugin because I assumed it wasn't needed since the other lines didn't show anything like that either. Im ok with waiting if you're willing to help me figure this out when you get back to your computer. I don't plan on releasing this demo for a while...
  6. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

I moved things around as you suggested and got rid of the "!" but now the entire plugin is being ignored somehow. Now it won't play any of the sounds. I'm starting to think that by adding the master skill the way I have the plugin does not even know what a "masterVoice" is. Since I added it in...
  7. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Yeah fixing the typo doesn't seem to do much in this case. Though thanks for the effort. I know it has something to do with the syntax I'm using but I'm not sure what. I'm no ace at JS and I'm pretty much just guessing that's how it's supposed to be written.
  8. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

Well adding an N certainly fixed the errors but the plugin still refuses to add the added script call I've made. It plays a voice for skill but not for the master skill. Unfortunately the plugin doesn't go to skill types. Here's the code I'm working with. // // // process parameters //...
  9. Fangzarie

Battle Voice Format Help

I've been working with the BattleVoice.js plugin that comes with the regular list of Kadokawa Plugins if you're using the Steam version. The plugin works fine I was just trying to change it a bit the suit my needs. In my game I have added an extra skill type called "Master" that I want the...
  10. Fangzarie

Temporarily Disabling or Hiding Items

Ah, I felt like something was missing, I'm just not used to looking at Javascript code. After putting that in it worked like a charm! I didn't even have to start a new test file, though just to be safe I probably will. This helped me out a ton and I don't have to worry about bugging plugin...
  11. Fangzarie

Alright I downloaded the plugin and created a new save and switch to test out what you suggested however I keep getting this gameSwitches is undefined error? Am I maybe writing it wrong? Does it need quotation marks?
  12. Fangzarie

Right. So during my game the hero gets captured. When this happens I have a common event set up to take off all the player items, armors, and weapons and places these items back into the inventory. While the player character is captured they will have to move around inside the jail without...
  13. Fangzarie

I've been looking around the forums all day to a fix for Hime's Inventory Core problems but have come up short. So instead I've decided that just hiding or disabling the "Item" category in the main menu would have the same affect I'm looking for, however I've run into yet another problem...
  14. Fangzarie

Help with Inventory Core Plugin

Right my mistake. I forgot to add it somehow. I have a lot of plugins and turning off the Inventory Core seems to allow the shop menu to be pulled up however I need the plugin to remove the players inventory later on in the game. Its so that when the player "loses" their items the inventory...
  15. Fangzarie

Help with Inventory Core Plugin

So I was working with Hime's Inventory Core plugin, found here http://himeworks.com/2016/03/inventory-core/ and I've come across a strange error when trying to access the Shop Processing window. I'm not sure if it is a compatibility issue with Yanfly's Item Core and Shop Menu Core but as of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta