FanssNett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• When binge watch a whole season of an anime and it doesn't have a second season...
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Time to search for some other shows to fill the void. Of course when season 2 finally comes, you've forgotten too much and have to decide whether to watch season 1 again, which then is ironically a chore
    FanssNett
    FanssNett
    Still waiting for season 2 of Re:Zero and NGNL
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, that sucks. But hey, at least anime actually finishes nowadays.
    What the heck do I do with a blog?
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Blogs are for writing out your own opinions, stories, etc on.
    Reactions: WhiteW
    WhiteW
    WhiteW
    or pretending to share illegal software that goes through 5 different scumbag links and the final one links back to the blog, which earns you a hefty sum should enough idiots fall for it!
    Anybody interested in my old small project? It is a short project that could be well developed. PM me if you are interested.
    Could someone please clarify me whether I can include other forum links (my own) in my signature? Or only normal sites allowed?
    Reactions: chungsie
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Can't recall for certain. You should post in Site Feedback. It could be considered in bad taste though.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    From what I know, signature is indeed for advertising. As long as the link isn't malicious.
    Maybe I gotta wait for one more year before I can get more into scripting.
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Need more time with familiarisation? Is it JS?
    FanssNett
    FanssNett
    Yep. I am about to complete highschool
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Why is it called life when nothing is lively? (feeling extremely down)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Take it from the other side. Why is it called death when nothing is deadly? :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If you feel like nothing is lively, go out and do more living. I don't mean YOLO or anything stupid like that, I mean interact with people, help someone out, spend time in nature, connect with the world around you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If there are any mods or admins online, could you please see about the re-translation pages for RPG Maker MV? They are all down :rsad:
Werewolf cons: you lose control of yourself once a month and could accidentally kill your friends. Vampire cons: no garlic bread. The choice is simple. Werewolf for sure.
2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daiomed