FanssNett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• When binge watch a whole season of an anime and it doesn't have a second season...
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Time to search for some other shows to fill the void. Of course when season 2 finally comes, you've forgotten too much and have to decide whether to watch season 1 again, which then is ironically a chore
    FanssNett
    FanssNett
    Still waiting for season 2 of Re:Zero and NGNL
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, that sucks. But hey, at least anime actually finishes nowadays.
    What the heck do I do with a blog?
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Blogs are for writing out your own opinions, stories, etc on.
    Reactions: WhiteW
    WhiteW
    WhiteW
    or pretending to share illegal software that goes through 5 different scumbag links and the final one links back to the blog, which earns you a hefty sum should enough idiots fall for it!
    Anybody interested in my old small project? It is a short project that could be well developed. PM me if you are interested.
    Could someone please clarify me whether I can include other forum links (my own) in my signature? Or only normal sites allowed?
    Reactions: chungsie
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Can't recall for certain. You should post in Site Feedback. It could be considered in bad taste though.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    From what I know, signature is indeed for advertising. As long as the link isn't malicious.
    Maybe I gotta wait for one more year before I can get more into scripting.
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Kwerty
    Need more time with familiarisation? Is it JS?
    FanssNett
    FanssNett
    Yep. I am about to complete highschool
    Reactions: Kwerty
    Why is it called life when nothing is lively? (feeling extremely down)
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Take it from the other side. Why is it called death when nothing is deadly? :p
    Sharm
    Sharm
    If you feel like nothing is lively, go out and do more living. I don't mean YOLO or anything stupid like that, I mean interact with people, help someone out, spend time in nature, connect with the world around you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Dont move. -boring. -passive. -uncreative. Woke: Bewegen Sie Nicht! +authoritative. +foreign. +reminds your son that he's a garden gnome now.
My girlfriend left a note on the fridge saying 'This isn't working, goodbye.' I opened the refrigerator and it works just fine. Weird.
BCj
Could someone translate something from Japanese to English for me?
You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schico