Recent content by FaolanBlade

1. FaolanBlade

RMMV EuA: Portsteele, a tactical strategy-rpg, available in early access development

Over the past week, the project team has expanded considerably. We now have a handful of artists and writers who are keen on getting the project moving forward. While this is great news, we are still looking for programmers and people who are familiar with the RMMV system. Traits we are...
  2. FaolanBlade

RMMV EuA: Portsteele, a tactical strategy-rpg, available in early access development

Hello, I'm Fao (f-way), an Irish game dev using the RMMV to develop my Embers upon Ashes series. Embers upon Ashes is a war strategy game set in a fictional world where great powers collide in a race for global conquest. EuA: Portsteele is in an Alpha-Access stage, and is very early in...
  3. FaolanBlade

FREE [Early Access Game] Embers upon Ashes: Skirmish - Looking for Testers, Artists, Creators & Warmongers!

The project is not just still ongoing but about to begin a major milestone in its development. Due to college I've been pretty bogged down with work, but with the end of the term coming up I've been waiting to get back in full swing. Characters and story are exactly what we need for the next...
  4. FaolanBlade

FREE [Early Access Game] Embers upon Ashes: Skirmish - Looking for Testers, Artists, Creators & Warmongers!

Hello hello, I am Fao (F-way) (short for Faolán (F-way-lawn))I'm an Irish game dev with a lot of enthusiasm for my projects I've been using RPGM VX since 2016 and RPGM MV since 2018 and have really gotten the hang of simple basics Which is why I'm so happy to finally have a project game that I...
  5. FaolanBlade

RMMV Error loading yanfly plugins on html deployment

Hello, I have a project that can be deployed as a Windows game.exe file and run perfectly on another Windows device. I would like to create a HTML for use on itch.io, however when I try run the html in the 'www' folder I receive many errors seemingly regarding yanfly's plugins and probably all...
  6. FaolanBlade

Any RPG Maker users from Ireland???

Sorry for the late reply, I myself am also an Irish game maker using MV, I agree that it would be nice to make a game set-in/about Ireland as we have a lotta potential for many genres and game types Find me online as: Faolán Blade

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Messed up the chains... :kaoback:
Sw7U8dA.jpg

Character: Jeanne D'Arc from Fate/Apocrypha.
Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarNuWar