Farr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there a condition to check if user is using any skill?
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    You can set the skill to call a common event, which change the value of a switch. Then check the switch value.
    Farr
    Farr
    I know but I was looking for something like; return x if battler whatever it is.
    I guess I`ll forever be stuck at the grunge/90s rock.
    Vexed
    Vexed
    While I like new music and new fashion and new pop culture, I'm still not entirely convinced it's no longer 1997. So I can sympathise.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    A great decade for sure!
    esby
    esby
    but music's better now :mad:
    It`s sad when you realize that a 1hour event creation is worth 20secs in-game.
    NPC
    NPC
    Still a better development cycle than Stopmotion
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    You can appreciate it more now when you play through a 60-second cutscene in your favorite games!
    Jasutin Rai
    Jasutin Rai
    I know the feeling. I worked for about 2 hours on an cut scene that took about 40 secs in game...

Still worth it though. ^.^
    Since everyone is streaming something, maybe I'll stream myself playing some acoustic songs, yeah baby.
    I think I'm dying from making so many Symphony Animations...
    Deleted
    Quick! We got another one! Get 20 CC's of Coffee for the patient, STAT!
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    What does "stat" even mean? Why don't the doctors simply use "ASAP"?
    Deleted
    The term "stat," often heard in hospitals, is a medical abbreviation that denotes urgency. The term is derived from the Latin word "statim," which literally translates to "immediately."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....
I spent a lot of time creating it.
Follow up new work.
With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
officework123