Recent content by Farr

1. Farr

Winner winner chicken dinner! What a great feeling when you win at PUBG!

Winner winner chicken dinner! What a great feeling when you win at PUBG!
  2. Farr

I rather learn Eb.

I rather learn Eb.
  3. Farr

So let`s talk about pen brands.

So let`s talk about pen brands.
  4. Farr

"Want to know more about 3rd party hosting? Check out our FAQs: http://goo.gl/pXUPVr...

"Want to know more about 3rd party hosting? Check out our FAQs: http://goo.gl/pXUPVr pic.twitter.com/xBu1xEA7ix" Haha, they have the best reply for all comments.
  5. Farr

@[88012:@KayZaman] That phrase applies to my personal life right now.

@[88012:@KayZaman] That phrase applies to my personal life right now.
  6. Farr

Saturday! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Saturday! Wubba lubba dub dub!
  7. Farr

RPGMaker 1,2 and 3

Wow Gobli`s Adventure, he was trying to be a boss or something right? Or maybe that was the cat, I can`t remember. I liked how you could map the world layout with those pre-gen pieces and with`em form a big world map but that was pretty much it. Oh and I remember that intro song, it still...
  8. Farr

Did you say cooking? Yummmm... We all get distracted really easy, coffee and dedication is the...

Did you say cooking? Yummmm... We all get distracted really easy, coffee and dedication is the way to go, more coffee than dedication I`d say.
  9. Farr

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

:) Don`t forget to write more, I`ve always been a huge fan of writings, poems and letters.
  10. Farr

Sarah's Writing and Poetry.

Amazing. Really well written.
  11. Farr

Ohhhh monday, you suck.

Ohhhh monday, you suck.
  12. Farr

Try to always use your laptop on high-power performance. I had the same problem before with my...

Try to always use your laptop on high-power performance. I had the same problem before with my really old and dusty laptop. It would turn off keyboard and even the mouse due to intensive cpu usage.
  13. Farr

waynee95's Storage System

Why are you doing this to me, I want to stop adding new plugins to my game but then something cool like this comes out and I feel obligated to use it. Great plugin.
  14. Farr

The Suikoden series is awesome. Send us more!

The Suikoden series is awesome. Send us more!
  15. Farr

Everything new is fun and scary, it all depends on how you react to it. I honestly want you to...

Everything new is fun and scary, it all depends on how you react to it. I honestly want you to succeed on this new step you`re taking, coding sounds awesome. Don`t forget to show us some of your new skill!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ivanzoughe wrote on JenniferLockmanEssayWrite's profile.
Hi, welcome to the forums. I share your passion too, writing
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latvina