Recent content by Fasoldgames

1. Fasoldgames

RMMZ Lantern of Worlds - Eastwind

A new demo of Lantern of Worlds - Eastwind is finally ready! It has completely redone backgrounds, a revamped combat system and more! It took a while, but I think it's worth it! You can grab the new demo here: https://fasold.itch.io/lantern-of-worlds-eastwind-demo...
  2. Fasoldgames

berri's pixels and more

Very nice!
  3. Fasoldgames

Introduction.

Hi there, and nice to meet you!
  4. Fasoldgames

I decided to change the art style of the maps. Although I really like the Time Fantasy style, I didn't like the maps I had for the game. After some experiments, I settled on a new style I do like. Here are two comparison images. Also, I made a new update movie!
  5. Fasoldgames

Friday update time! Here's a new video about the progression of the game. Some musings about building a hub world, and everlasting stories, and new gameplay footage!
  6. Fasoldgames

Thanks! If you have any observations / criticisms, would love to hear them :)
  7. Fasoldgames

Hear ye, hear ye! The king of Eastwind wishes it to be known, that the evil wizard Radu has been spotted on the island! A wizard of great evil, heroes are encouraged to track down this evil-doer, and shoot, or ehm ... swing on sight! But be warned, many goodly heroes have fallen before his...
  8. Fasoldgames

Hi there! Welcome to the world of Eastwind! A beautiful island near the edge of this world and the next. The first demo is now available on Itch.io! Story Plagued by recurring monster invasions, the king of Eastwind has instituted the Eastwind Heroics, a grand tournament open to all...
  9. Fasoldgames

RMMZ Battler Breathing plugin?

Hey thanks! Will take a look at it right away!
  10. Fasoldgames

Character selection Screen

Well, you would need a plugin to make pictures clickable, if you plan on using pictures. VisuStella has one. Tie the pictures to a common event that uses the "Change class" (under event commands) and "Change party member" commands, and Bob's your uncle.
  11. Fasoldgames

RMMZ VisuStella Movement Core - Ship \ player problem!

Hi there, I've got a problem with VisuStella's movement plugin. I have a ship (vehicle) that should be able to cross the water, (when the player is in it) but when the player exits, he should not be able to walk across the water. But if I designate a certain region impassable for walking, the...
  12. Fasoldgames

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Thanks, I'll try that!
  13. Fasoldgames

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

Hi there, I don't want to interupt your conversation here, but I had a little question about the plugin. Is it possible to create lighting sources during battle, like torchlights on the background? Best regards, Fabian
  14. Fasoldgames

Is The 3rd Time The Charm?

Sounds great! I could use some clean underwear :)
  15. Fasoldgames

Saying Hey!

Hi there and welcome!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"This is the real secret to life - To be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play."
Me: "I don't to use other engines because I'd have to do a lot of coding."

Also my desktop right now....
mycurrentdesktop.jpg

...I literally spend more time using VS Code than MZ. :kaoswt:
actually, are there any JRPG type games (I guess turn based, so not ARPGs like say, Vagrant Story) where you have only one party member for the majority of the game? (I wonder if I'm forgetting something obvious.)
*sigh* This one turned out really well... except for the left arm pose...
fPRzKSp.jpg

Yes I purposely cutout the arm cause from the pic
A month into making my life/dating sim game and I've finally finished making all of the love interests :kaocry: I still have to make most of their emotion range and overworld sprites but aye I'm proud of myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RastaManGames