Recent content by fastpager200

1. Unique normal attack animations for different characters?

Title says it all, really. Weapons can change the animation for when you attack an enemy, but I want to have it so that the default attack when you have no weapons equipped is different for each character.
  2. HRG by specific number?

I had to change "stdam = false" to "true" but this works! Thank you!
  3. HRG by specific number?

Title says it all, really. HRG parameter effects only really let you change things by percentage and I'm looking to have a HRG on a specific state remove a specific number of health every turn rather than just a percentage, and I'm gonna assume this needs a script.
  4. Making a health-powered state?

I've been looking through Yanfly's Lunatic scripts and I haven't been able to find what seems to be the script in question, I do apologize for this. For 1 I've opted to use this as well as a Lunatic States add-on as a back-up and it seems to be working, and I'll admit I'm a little embarrassed I...
  5. Making a health-powered state?

I'm not too sure what you mean about a "trait that give the effectivity of healing items" but looking through Yanfly's Ace scripts, I managed to find LSP Protection, an add-on for the Lunatic States script, that has Heal Boost which seems like it can answer question 3 and Persist which seems...
  6. Making a health-powered state?

I'm trying to make a powered-up state applied after using a 100 TP skill where one of the effects is that you can't be hit, but it drains your health while you're in the state until you're at 1 HP, and when you get to 1 HP the state is removed. I'm also considering having it be so that you can't...
  7. How to make Undertale-type sparing in battles?

I'm looking for a VX Ace one, though.
  8. How to make Undertale-type sparing in battles?

I'm trying to make the battles go like this:Being able to spare enemies after performing ACT commands, and having enemies have unique ACTs and things you need to do in the ACT menu to spare them. I'm putting this thread in this forum because it'll most likely need a script to be possible.
  9. How do I make text in a different font?

Thank you! Apologies for responding almost a week later, but I was unable to find this thread for a bit.
  10. How do I make text in a different font?

Now, in this thread I don't mean changing the default font, I mean is there a bit of formatting to make specific text a different font, like how you can make text a different color? I have no idea what else to say or how to end this post.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evening humans! How goes the game make?
The anime characters we saw 20 years ago,
still have the same age when we see them now.
Somehow it's strange but also beautiful.
It's like no matter how much we change,
there's certain part of ourselves we can reconnect to when we see them again.
Took a long, long time, way longer than it should to be honest...but I've finally finished the big content update to my demo!
Lots of not good things happening IRL but I'm not gonna let this day end like this. Quote time:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Winston Churchill

So, keep going, lads. Whatever you do keep going. Until next time.

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!. (please)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mfgnd