FAWKS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Spent all day drawing sprites. Got ONE character about 50% finished. There HAS to be a faster way to get better assets...
    Finally have my starting character art done. Still have to create all the class variants but hey, it's a start! :D
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Class variants, oh dang. Still, having the opening stuff works well too. An idea of what they look like, which could also inform differences between all the class variants.
    Reactions: FAWKS
    FAWKS
    FAWKS
    Yeah! I've actually been taking a lot of references from games like FF, Granblue Fantasy and Brown Dust. The character art for that is so beautiful and they have such cool concepts for classes and variants.
    (edited)_SF_Actor2_3.png

Adding in a grey line at 60% ended up being a great workaround to importing the image into a software that could vectorize the edges. Gonna touch up the 2 other characters I have ready and then finish the last one tomorrow.

Gonna suck to draw out the armor for these guys. >.>
    Not_using_vector_images.PNG

OOF! My character artwork looks TERRIBLE when it's not a vector image!
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    That's terrible? I certainly don't think so! (except for the photobucket watermark of course)
    I decided to forgo the tedious coding, scripting and eventing today in order to draw up the art for my characters. Got the full-length portraits done for 2 of them. Hopefully I'll have some fun pictures of them in my menu later :)
    HERE'S A QUESTION: How important is it for YOU (the player) to be able to name your character and choose their gender for an RPG game? Do you care if you're set as the stereotypical male protagonist with a generic fantasy name? Or do you REALLY want to adventure with a lady named "Pumpernickel da third"?
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Bonus points if you add curly hair options (aside from an afro) to the game though. I'm always disappointed when I can't give my custom character long curly hair like my own...which means I'm always disappointed when customizing characters in any game that isn't bloodborne.
    Milennin
    Milennin
    I don't care, as long as the character looks cool enough. What's more important is that the actual game is good.
    Ami
    Ami
    i stand with Milennin,i don't care who & how my character is,all i have to do is dive into the story as him/her.
    Having such a difficult time finding a plugin or script that will let me equip 4 skills to each character pokemon style.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Kickstarter successful!! I'm gonna have a Hot GameDev Summer in the trenches!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BraveHeartBrony