Recent content by FAWKS

1. FAWKS

Galv's Message Styles MZ

I can't seem to find the demo on your website. Is it posted somewhere else?
  2. FAWKS

Galv's Message Styles MZ

So I may be a bit late to this party, but whenever I try to use this I get the following error: FAILED TO LOAD: img/system/WindowArrow.png Is there a special arrow image we need to have for this to work?
  3. FAWKS

RMMZ MY FIRST PARALAX!

In case anyone followed this thread and was hoping to see the final design, here it is! Thank you everyone for the input! <3
  4. FAWKS

RMMZ MY FIRST PARALAX!

Ooh! Thank you for the idea! I'll definitely do that! Thanks! I'm actually color blind so that really helps!:wub
  5. FAWKS

RMMZ MY FIRST PARALAX!

Thanks! Yeah I was just thinking that too! I plan on scripting NPCs to be walking around the shop as well, but rugs would definitely help it look better. Any tips on color? Also, FYI - the link for your GUI and events shop doesn't route to the correct place. Just goes to a broken web page.
  6. FAWKS

RMMZ MY FIRST PARALAX!

Hey all! I started working on making a paralax item shop. I've never done paralaxing before, and I would love to hear peoples comments, criticisms and critiques. This is a WIP, so any comments people have on how to better the map would be very helpful! The idea is that the player will be able...
  7. FAWKS

Making a large selection list?

Thank you so much! I actually ended up using the hidden item method. It works well enough, though I wish there was a way to add 1 or 2 more categories. Thank you so much for the help! :)
  8. FAWKS

Making a large selection list?

I'm trying to make a game in which the player can "randomly" generate a dungeon by grouping 3 key words from a large list of beginning, middle and end words. Each list is would start out with roughly 10-12 words and grow as the player progresses through the story, eventually ending in them...
  9. FAWKS

RMMZ [HUD Maker Ultra] Change transparency when actor is close?

As the title says, does anyone who uses or has used HUD Maker Ultra for RMMZ know how to make it so that the transparency will change when the player gets close to the overlay edge? As it stands, I have an HP bar running along the right side of the screen, but in some maps the player is able to...
  10. FAWKS

Spent all day drawing sprites. Got ONE character about 50% finished. There HAS to be a faster...

Spent all day drawing sprites. Got ONE character about 50% finished. There HAS to be a faster way to get better assets...
  11. FAWKS

Oh wow! Did you make that?! That is legitimately impressive!

Oh wow! Did you make that?! That is legitimately impressive!
  12. FAWKS

RMMZ RPG Maker Weapons/Armor/Item NFT Marketplace

Thats truly impressive! But question: If you were to create an NFT for one game, HOW would you use it in another? Assuming assets between games aren't shared, how would you allow for one person to use one games assets in another? Also, whats to stop someone from just...hacking the game and...
  13. FAWKS

That's awesome! Congratulations!

That's awesome! Congratulations!
  14. FAWKS

Video games that have inspired you in your own RPG Maker projects

Granblue Fantasy, Brave Frontier, Kings Raid, etc. Basically, if the game has gorgeous art and a relaxed gameplay, it's a great game to me. Even if it has gacha or microtransactions.
  15. FAWKS

Stories from the 70s-90s?

Honestly, I'd say go watch the first few episodes of "Stranger Things - Season 1". It does a pretty good job of portraying the daily life of 90's kids in middle class America. Life, at least for kids, revolved around: - School - Hanging out with friends - Biking around to places nearby Nobody...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Thought i'd be cool to have like a company introduction. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heroflaval