Share This Page

Faytless

recently unemployed Kung Fu Master, Male

Veteran
Faytless was last seen:
Sep 30, 2017
    1. huynhminhyntd
      huynhminhyntd
      Hello Thomas Pham, I'm Minh from vietnam, you help me convert my project through Team Viewer 1 time, but it failed. ^^
      I'm going to buy a new computer in 2 weeks, hope you will help me 1 more time. Thanks a lot!
    2. boszalex
      boszalex
      Hey sir Faytless, I have a few question about exporting to APK. what is the best method to export RPG MAKER MV project into APK file. when it generate APK is it compatible to all Android OS?. like kitkat, lollipop.. (sorry for my english im not a native)
      1. Kes
        Kes
        Please do not ask support questions in Status Updates.  Updates are for more casual things like odd bits of information or random thoughts, not for serious queries.  Please post in the appropriate thread.
        Jan 9, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Especially after I've already hidden one status update and replied and locked a second. This makes the third.
        Jan 9, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    3. boszalex
      boszalex
      Hey sir Faytless, I have a few question about exporting to APK. what is the best method to export RPG MAKER MV project into APK file. when it generate APK is it compatible to all Android OS?. like kitkat, lollipop.. (sorry for my english im not a native)
    4. boszalex
      boszalex
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Please ask in an existing topic on the subject or start a new topic. Status updates are the not the place for these discussions. In addition, it looks like Faytless has not been around for a while, so you're more likely to get the answer you need asking in the forums.
        Jan 9, 2017
    5. Faytless
      Faytless
      Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so ill be coming back to doing RPG maker MV shortly. I really want to finish this project and be known for more than just teaching.!
      1. Acetonide and Marsigne like this.
      2. Artificer
        Artificer
        Congrats!
        Aug 29, 2016
    6. CyndaBytes
      CyndaBytes
      Hi, I noticed that you are the most experienced with Android export.
      I tried your benchmark and you've done a great job.
      In your opinion, put 1 frame waits can help to optimize the performance of events on mobile?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CyndaBytes
        CyndaBytes
        Yep, I know it... I come from 2k. :D
        Just I was wondering if it's usefull use this method in map events and in Yanfly's action sequence on Android.
        Jul 12, 2016
      3. Faytless
        Faytless
        Yes,  It's always useful, specifically in android.  One of the biggest RAM killers imo are p processes that don't have a way for the system to catch up to itself.  Sometimes,  You'll even notice sometimes that if you break the loop,  the events still play out because the CPU hasn't had a chance to see the break!!  Try to implement waits in your loops, and don't go too crazy with them.
        Aug 29, 2016
      4. Faytless
        Faytless
        also, sorry for late reply

Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so ill be coming back to doing RPG maker MV shortly.
        Aug 29, 2016
    7. Faytless
      Faytless
      I slapped a donation button on my youtube channel today.. Not that I'm asking -- I get alot of satisfaction from guiding and teaching others.  But,  my car needs a new head gasket ;/ 
  • About

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature

Looking for my Youtube Support Channel? Click here!

--------