Recent content by Faytless

1. Faytless

It's been a while, and i have the maker itch

It's been a while, and i have the maker itch
  2. Faytless

[Solved] assistance with Creating a transparent Window_base

Thank you guys, Opacity did it. Alpha on the other hand inherits the text property too, sooo even the text gets the function too.
  3. Faytless

[Solved] assistance with Creating a transparent Window_base

greetings, I'm pouring though the .js code to find the method or parameter to give me a transparent window base. Basically, I need hello world to be floating around without the window and any of my desired coordinates. Can someone point me in the right direction? Here is my code. var win =...
  4. Faytless

also, sorry for late reply Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so...

also, sorry for late reply Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so ill be coming back to doing RPG maker MV shortly.
  5. Faytless

Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so ill be coming back to doing...

Getting settled into my new job as a university level teacher, so ill be coming back to doing RPG maker MV shortly. I really want to finish this project and be known for more than just teaching.!
  6. Faytless

Yes,  It's always useful, specifically in android.  One of the biggest RAM killers imo are p...

Yes,  It's always useful, specifically in android.  One of the biggest RAM killers imo are p processes that don't have a way for the system to catch up to itself.  Sometimes,  You'll even notice sometimes that if you break the loop,  the events still play out because the CPU hasn't had a chance...
  7. Faytless

Android/iOS - (TL:DR) Converting your project using the MANUAL METHOD

@Shisma  Are you able to run the command for testing if python is in your system?  You just need to make sure you can check the version number.  I have it in my videos.  Also,  Make sure youre running as administrator.  If this is still not working,  you may want to reinstall Python. @Linard ...
  8. Faytless

Plugins for Developing a Mobile game

you might want to be a little specific with your request.  There really isn't many "This plugin is for mobile ports only" kinds of .... plugins.  But If you ARE going mobile,  you may want to find one that can change your resolution.
  9. Faytless

Fear spell

I haven't looked into it myself,  But why not we examine what "fear" is?  When a enemy flees from battle,  the enemy disappears.  Weather or not you receive XP from it is up to you,  but the same concept can be said about death.  When an enemy dies,  it also disappears from battle.  My...
  10. Faytless

Android audio error

soo change it up and see what happens.  First rule of troubleshooting if one thing is not working,  try something else. 
  11. Faytless

Android audio error

For some reason, with some devices the WebAudio Portion of our projects don't get loaded till a button is pressed.  When you press something,  it's attempting to load your music.  I personally don't know a fix for that yet but, In regards to your issue,  I usually find its a bad convert. ...
  12. Faytless

Transferring Text into MV

You can always put a wait statement in between.
  13. Faytless

Is there a way to make multiple attack inputs before an attack?

Hey, Thank you :) It's always nice to be appreciated!  Yes,  whats great about learning something this way is that you can apply this method to SOO many different things in RPG maker, the logic is universal!  If YOU ever have something you need me to look at,  just let me know...
  14. Faytless

How many party members is too many?

I generally go with one or two party members.   One of the issues I had when I was much much younger was trying to give each character their own personality.  Of coarse I always used my self as one of them (in a sense,  what would I do if I was presented with the same situation), and base off...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoetSmith