1. FazerAlfrt

Changing Party Name!??

I'm really sorry, but I don't know where I had to post it
  2. FazerAlfrt

Changing Party Name!??

Thanks Friends I'm new here so I sorry for every mistake I've made
  3. FazerAlfrt

Changing Party Name!??

Hello friend, it's too normal to say:"Harold's Party's escaping!" So can anyone help changing party name? (With ALL DETAILS)
  4. FazerAlfrt

Can't create a distribution package! WHY!!!!????

So I changed the original folder name to (Fazer_Alfrt) And the Output folder name to (NF) It worked! everything is o.k. Thanks Ander
  5. FazerAlfrt

The folder path where the game is stored: (D:\Fazer Alfrt) And where I want to deploy it: (D:\Program Files) It's an empty folder.
  6. FazerAlfrt

Thanks, I will do next time!
  7. FazerAlfrt

Hey friend, I tried a lot......Nothing is working. I checked if there was an unreadable file or some thing else, but it was NOT Maybe it's because of some plugins that I have putted. Please HELP!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish