Featherbrain
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gotta vent a minute: "Move routes" have been unintuitive and clunky since the 90's and I absolutely cannot believe there is no built-in functionality to direct an event to an x, y coordinate. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
    Reactions: kirbwarrior
    Featherbrain
    Featherbrain
    I don't have MZ either but I haven't seen improvements to move routes touted anywhere. And yeah, the TED talk reference is definitely ironic, more in reference to the fact that I'm saying something that no one cares what I'm saying, similar to a TED talk. XD
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    I think it would be great to tell an NPC to pathfind to specific coordinates, but I think the reason it was done this way was because Move Route is a lot of things, one of which is actually changing the location of an event. That just happens to be the primary usage of it. If anything, I'd want both.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Unfortunately, part of why it's this way is so that common events can use the same commands and interface as map events
    Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I slightly modified the hairstyle to get it in the right direction.
And apply a little lip
Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinthain