Recent content by feckyeslife

1. feckyeslife

Avy's MV Stuff

WOW Avery! I have to say, I always end up with such a pleasant surprise each December when I log on to see what's new. Really, these resources are so astounding. My personal favorite would be those rideable wolves (I'm such a sucker for wolves, always) and the character sprites for the dragon...
  2. feckyeslife

Oh lord I haven't posted an update on here in over a year :x

Oh lord I haven't posted an update on here in over a year :x
  3. feckyeslife

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

These are some great tiles. Thanks for sharing :D
  4. feckyeslife

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Wow what great work with the roofs! Thank you for sharing them with us :]
  5. feckyeslife

Fuffydud's MV Decor, Wall Art, etc.

These are awesome resources! I'm a huge fan of the different statues. Thanks for sharing :kaothx:
  6. feckyeslife

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

@hadecynn That's great to hear! I'll keep my ears open then :kaothx:
  7. feckyeslife

Glad to hear that Thaumaturgy is doing so well! And it's great to hear that you'll be able to work on more animations once again :) I know that the Archive releases are done at 20fps. What would a package price look like for getting them in the same 60fps that's available for the paid DLC?
  8. feckyeslife

Avy's MV Stuff

I'm cackling a bit at having created the resources through spite but then forgetting to release them XD Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing what you create with the community. You're a real gem :kaojoy:
  9. feckyeslife

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

I'm late to the party, but dang I'm in LOVE with those fox and kitsune battlers!! Absolutely awesome since I'm quite partial to them ^^;; And the RTP battlers of the demons and bosses - WOW! Amazing work, Hiddenone :kaopride:
  10. feckyeslife

Looks amazing! As soon as the demo came out on RPG Maker's youtube I was looking for the store link ^_^
  11. feckyeslife

Taarna's backgrounds and related

Very nice macro photography. That pocketwatch is *beautiful*!
  12. feckyeslife

RMMV Battle Animation Sets By Coopziana

Mathemagicks sounds like quite the cool skill. Thanks for including the action sequence, too :kaojoy: Great resources.
  13. feckyeslife

ReStaff RPG Maker 28th Birthday Edition!

What a cool event! And thanks @Avery for the excellent resources. I really like the fire cave set; it looks like a great addition to the other cave set you'd released on your thread a while ago :kaoluv: Looking forward to seeing what other artists share with the community!
  14. feckyeslife

Avy's MV Stuff

Hot damn, those volcanoes are SMOKIN *cricket cricket* Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, what a cool resource. Thanks for sharing it!! ^_^
  15. feckyeslife

MV RTP Shoulder-Up Portraits

Just seeing these now, but boy they are really well polished. Thanks for sharing! :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

$Syringer.png
toying with a brand new monster design
Another doodle! Green-haired girl has no name yet, so, any suggestions?
She is about the same age as Nikki, and she is the last one of her clan, known for their innate skills in manipulating both ice and fire. She is a bit stubborn, as well as having a soft spot for kids.
Mystery messages from my AI assistant. :kaojoy:
1632842960834.png
Made some updates to a previous project I was working on. Trying to mimic the 16 bit Squaresoft aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V_1_