Recent content by Feldschlacht IV

1. Feldschlacht IV

Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in...

Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:
  2. Feldschlacht IV

RMMZ Fatal Runtime - Can you survive a night of glitch horror?

Thanks, I appreciate it. If you like it, go ahead and give it a rating or a comment if you feel like! If you're curious about the game but want a little more insight, ManlyBadassHero recently played it on his channel!
  3. Feldschlacht IV

Just dropped the trailer! Link to download and play is in the description! [MEDIA]

Just dropped the trailer! Link to download and play is in the description!
  4. Feldschlacht IV

RMMZ Fatal Runtime - Can you survive a night of glitch horror?

On a night shift unlike any other, the Head Nurse, Bowie Law, specializing in virtual care encounters a virus that might be beyond his abilities to treat...An exercise in true glitch horror, running from your imminent deletion from all manner of digital threats. With patients on the line, can...
  5. Feldschlacht IV

Repositioning the Message Window

Hello, how do I reposition the Message Box window in MZ? All I need to do is to move it towards the right edge of the screen to make room for another picture I want to set up at the bottom of the screen. I don't need to resize it or to do anything fancy. How can I do that?
  6. Feldschlacht IV

I don't mean to say that art is 'only things that make you uncomfortable'. What I mean is, is...

I don't mean to say that art is 'only things that make you uncomfortable'. What I mean is, is that art isn't just things that you like, or things that are in your comfort zone. Art being subjective is exactly what I mean by this.
  7. Feldschlacht IV

Video games absolutely cannot be both 'art' and 'things I like and definitely not something that...

Video games absolutely cannot be both 'art' and 'things I like and definitely not something that makes me uncomfortable' at the same time.
  8. Feldschlacht IV

While the overall package wasn't a heavy hitter, Breath of Fire IV had some pretty rad ideas...

While the overall package wasn't a heavy hitter, Breath of Fire IV had some pretty rad ideas that I think are worth revisiting.
  9. Feldschlacht IV

SeraphCircle Sideview Monster Packs

I've been working with JosephSeraph for my project for quite some time, and I can personally and professionally attest to his abilities. His work is SHARP and well worth the investment!
  10. Feldschlacht IV

Much thanks to JosephSeraph for lending his talents to Chronology of the Last Era. You're awesome!

Much thanks to JosephSeraph for lending his talents to Chronology of the Last Era. You're awesome!
  11. Feldschlacht IV

[RMVX ACE] Main Menu Real Estate

So, how do I edit the position of the HP/MP/etc values in the main menu screen? So here's what it looks like now; See how everything is spread apart and all weird looking?  This is an (kinda ugly) mockup of what I'd like for it to look like; the values closer together and coherent...
  12. Feldschlacht IV

Artists/Spriters wanted! I'm taking my game, Chronology of the Last Era in a new visual...

Artists/Spriters wanted! I'm taking my game, Chronology of the Last Era in a new visual direction, and I need some talent to do so. Let me know! https:// https://rpgmaker.net/games/555/blog/17924/
  13. Feldschlacht IV

Hey all; I need some feedback on my Character Gameplay Showcase on my game's blog! Tell me what...

Hey all; I need some feedback on my Character Gameplay Showcase on my game's blog! Tell me what you think and tell me what you'd like to see more!
  14. Feldschlacht IV

Game & Map Screenshots 8

No big deal, just wanted to throw something up.
  15. Feldschlacht IV

Mogspective Series: Final Fantasy V

Yeah, but I dunno, it looked pretty lame, hate to say! I've heard about it, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bandicam 2021-08-05 15-10-37-143.png
Configuration menu and icons test
Tiamat-86 wrote on Andar's profile.
tfw just trying to help and get yelled at. /comfort
:LZSooo: Gotcha Gotcha Games... have launched an official discord server for RPG Maker. :LZSooo:

doodled a poring today :kaoluv:
uc
Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TippingTheScales