Recent content by Feliaria

1. Changing parameters shown on Yanfly Equip Core

Yeah, it's still there. EDIT: Wait, I'm dumb. It's fixed now. Thanks, Wanyee!
  2. Changing parameters shown on Yanfly Equip Core

That worked, but now there is a space before the Stamina listing. Is there a way to fix this as well? Sorry >_<
  3. Changing parameters shown on Yanfly Equip Core

Mr. Trivel's Different HP/MP/TP Names and Colors https://mrtrivelrpg.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/mp-hp-tp-colors-names/
  4. Changing parameters shown on Yanfly Equip Core

Hey guys! Got a question about the Yanfly Equip Core. So, each of my characters has a different name for their Mana resource. However, in the Yanfly Equip Core, they are both still listed as the default MP. Is there any way to make the Equip Core change the text of the mana resource in the...
  5. Increase state duration with a skill

Well, you could re-apply the state, I'd imagine... Other than that, I'm not sure. I'm sure there'd be a plug-in somewhere that can do that, though.
  6. Distance between heroes in battle

Well, this may not help you with your actors side, but I know you can adjust the bad guys' places from the Troop section. Also, you stole my name! >:( JK- I think it's cool. Hiya, Feli!
  7. AAS (Auto Attack Syndrome)

@Dr. Delibird That's actually a really cool way of doing that! The way my game does it, is each character has a different basic attack depending on certain conditions. I.e., if they're effected by Thaw (an effect that raises Agility at the cost of Defens), their basic attack changes to one...
  8. AAS (Auto Attack Syndrome)

@MysticMagicMan That's the way I'm doing my game, too! I mean, I do have "basic attacks" but they're really not much compared to the others.
  9. AAS (Auto Attack Syndrome)

@ksjp17 Okay, sorry!
  10. Popping POTIONS like M&M's

Yeah, that does seem better. Still, in the grand scheme of things, a tank should be taking damage more often than a glass cannon.
  11. Popping POTIONS like M&M's

What plugin is that you're using that lets you put the state to be added on the user in the notebox? So far I've been having to do the whole "a.addState9x)" thing... Anyway, honestly, I don't have any items in my game (i.e., no potions). I've just never liked using them, and the way I see it...
  12. AAS (Auto Attack Syndrome)

You, sir, are awesome XD My game goes the opposite way, though. The skills all have cooldowns, so the player has to decide to forgo the bonuses given by accruing resources gained from the spells, or use regular attacks while waiting for the skills that bolster that resource are on cooldown. haha
  13. AAS (Auto Attack Syndrome)

Honestly, I can't stand auto-battles in games, but that's mostly because I just don't like the way they dummy down the combat to fit in such a system, as per your first reason.
  14. Aww... <3

Aww... <3
  15. Gear power progression

Yanfly released a Tips and Tricks video last year about something like this. It requires his Equip Core (http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/15/yep-10-equip-core/) <custom parameters> atk = user.paramBase(2) * 0.10 + user.level </custom parameter> This would increase the weapon's attack by 10%...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDragon64