Recent content by Fen_Star

1. Fen_Star

SV Battlers based on rtp enemies

me: creates single frame of a 16x16 sprite and is super proud of myself. Avery: "here is a (dirty) animated version of this humungous sprite" me: ... I don't see any dirt. :p (I still feel good about what I do though because I have fun and I like how it turned out. Also, it would be absurd to...
  2. Fen_Star

In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

This is about the best I can do. I have no idea how to do the windows. It still needs a bit more AA but if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do with everything on the bottom half, let me know! Also, free to use for anyone for whatever. One condition: just don't tell anyone it came...
  3. Fen_Star

In need of an Observatory Resize (And the Storage in Tileset C Overworld); As well as an animated Fan RTP

Well, I stopped because I wasn't sure if that was what you wanted or if the size was correct. Somehow I managed to close what I was working on, but I have everything I need in the image I uploaded. I will probably work on it more today to distract myself from continually checking the count and...
  4. Fen_Star

Journey_Sticks I think the RTP assets are more stylistic than photorealistic, and tend to be smother rather than having sharp corners. They seem to have random shadows and such.
  5. Fen_Star

I am not familiar with MV, but would these proportions be what you are looking for? Obs the windows would have curvature. Also, the narrowing of the door seems a bit strong. 3 px each side is 6 px over 92 for the reference image. It doesn't seem like there would be that much distortion, and...
  6. Fen_Star

Looking For Some Tiles

Is there a reason you are doing quarter circles for the corners? Also, it looks like you aren't using auto tiles? And when you say smooth out, do you mean more blurry/ alpha layer or do you mean less geometric? (Obviously in this image they are both terrible, but as an example)
  7. Fen_Star

I interpreted it as breach open when I saw it.

I interpreted it as breach open when I saw it.
  8. Fen_Star

What's the best way to make aesthetic Tile-Transitions

I know in the read areas I circled you can use shift tiles to clean it up, but is there anything he can do about the green areas? 95% of my maps are indoors so I usually don't have to worry about this. :)
  9. Fen_Star

What's the best way to make aesthetic Tile-Transitions

I am a novice so, take what I say with a grain of salt. Obviously, this includes some assets that are not RTP, but you can use things along the corners and such to soften things up sort of like you suggested with the tall grass. Mostly, I have started using the B-D layers for custom stuff to...
  10. Fen_Star

RMMZ Cinematic camera

Is there a specific reason you want to keep the code neater? As in, is it so that other people collaborating on the project can use it better? Or is it more about the default interface being clunky? Because if it is the latter I think there are some ways to import/export the events into text...
  11. Fen_Star

I'm looking for a deer battler.

I am dumb. and or have poor reading comprehension.
  12. Fen_Star

This is going to drive me crazy, I know I saw one, but I have looked through so many things lately I have no idea. I know I saw one that was marimo or similar quality somewhere. I found this, but I don't think this is what you want. https://www.deviantart.com/destinyblade137/art/RPG-Elk-818560520
  13. Fen_Star

Nope, I was wrong. sorry.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocren