Recent content by Feraleth

1. Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

Hey :) Something new?
  2. Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

@chaucer Thank you for your quick feedback. I'm already pretty tired and exhausted, but I made two small videos for you. Since I have no idea, I do not want to comment much, except that the screens have the required resolution (but is shown again in the video). I will send you the link via PM...
  3. Different resolution for title screen and in the game itself (black bars)

Thanks, you are a great help as always :) Here is a list of the plugins I've tried + comment: - Yanfly core engine (works well, only in game no change possible) - Black Bars plugin from Christian Schicho (works well, no changes in game possible) - RS_Resolution_Screen (does not work for me...
  4. Chau Custom Resolutions Version 3.0.0

@chaucer Hello :) First: Thank you for the great Plugin and the Update for it. I have here some Error Report for you. Critical Error with the Fullscreen Button. If you use the Fullscreen Button in the menu, the plugin is unusable. I am not an expert, however I believe that the plugin damages...
  5. Different resolution for title screen and in the game itself (black bars)

Hm, yes I know the plugin (was also happy about the update). However, the plugin also contains serious errors, about which I will inform Chaucer. So far I have not found any script / plugin commands. Do you know commands for this plugin or was it just a guess?
  6. Different resolution for title screen and in the game itself (black bars)

Hello :) I haven't found a plugin for my problem yet. The game should start and be played on the full screen. The problem that arises from this is a too large map. The view in the game itself should therefore be restricted by the black bars, as if you were playing on the default resolution...
  7. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

:D So I have to say that I'm pretty stunned about the cause. Why it didn't work with all 3 projects was the name of the plugin. The original name is "AXY_TitleVideo". Well ... I named it "AXY_Title_Video". So I never expected that the name could play such a role. In any case, I know in the...
  8. Knight Editor: Visual Doodad Editing

This is a valuable tip! Thank you very much :)
  9. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

@Eliaquim I had already tried a blank project. Nevertheless, I created a new project to be really sure. Nothing changed. I really have no idea why it doesn't work. I tried different formats (webm and mp4), different sizes, different videos. I changed the layer (Video 1, Title 1 + 2 to 0.5 /...
  10. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

This is a little embarrassing to me now ^^ Can you maybe send me the sample project? That would really help me. I'm obviously doing something wrong.
  11. Knight Editor: Visual Doodad Editing

Unfortunately my English is not that good and I therefore use a translator :D If that came across a bit "bumpy" from me, I'm sorry. Too bad, of course, but its absolutly understandable That he doesn't think it's worth it. Thank you for your answer :)
  12. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

Unfortunately, this is the same as what you have already posted. The Nanowizard "Ryan Sivek" Plugin. :(
  13. Knight Editor: Visual Doodad Editing

I Understand. For these types of problems I mostly use preload plugins. In itself, it's not that bad, it's just not so nice when you have a project that started with Subfolders. So that means that you have to insert all the doodads again and you can't take them over. Or am I wrong?
  14. Iavra Video Title (Updated Version) - Scaling Problems

@Eliaquim Thank you very much :) Unfortunately, the plugin only gives out a black screen. The creator is apparently active. So I left him a Message on Github. Let's see if I get a reaction. If you still have an alternative, always bring it along: D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL