Recent content by ffdot

1. ffdot

RMMV How to die in a Morgue | 2D-Adventure in the Morgue

Hello @Shikashi thanks for your feedback! Haha, I am happy to hear that you liked the morbid humor, it's not for everyone after all. I hope you will be on board for the second episode, too.
  2. ffdot

Hi AnimeGirl, thanks for your post. Could you please explain what exactly do you mean by that? Edit1: I decided to show the images also in the attached-files-area to offer a kind of gallery.
  3. ffdot

Story & Features Screenshots Trailer Free Download for Windows & Mac We are looking forward to welcome you in the morgue!
  4. ffdot

Disabling input

Sure, I've found a solution here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/block-player-movement.74387/ Greetings, ffdot
  5. ffdot

Hey Iliketea, may I could help you? Cheers, Daniel

Hey Iliketea, may I could help you? Cheers, Daniel
  6. ffdot

Young Sprite Fishing with fishing line. Animated!

Hello mmaia, thanks for your posting. May you could upload a picture of the fishing rod without the sprite, with all 4 directions? I want to use the fishing rod for my own character. Thanks in advance. Cheers, ffdot

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom