Apr 6, 2017
Birthday:
Jan 11, 1986 (Age: 33)

Share This Page

Fictionary88

Nobody, Male, 33, from The Dark Side of the Moon

Fictionary88 was last seen:
Apr 6, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Fictionary88's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 11, 1986 (Age: 33)
    First Language:
    English
    I'm no one special, not at the moment anyway. I'm just a guy trying to make his mark in the world of gaming. Gotta start from somewhere, right?

I'm a HUGE fanboy for Kingdom Hearts, but I like a broad range of games. I used to write fanfiction, but I could never finish any of the projects I started. I hope that pattern doesn't follow with my games.

I'm a 90's kid who was raised by hippies, but I don't like getting into politics. There's really no winning in that subject, so don't expect any political debates from me.

If I had to nail down my philosophy, I'd point you to Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. My current code of conduct is based on that. It's one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and I think Rationalism is a good set of ideals to live by. But you can believe in whatever you want.

I'd say my life goal is to become a successful game developer, but honestly, I'd settle for becoming immortal.

I think that about covers me. Don't expect me to socialize much on this website, I'm an introvert. (i.e. social activity drains me, and seclusion is my best friend.)

Gaming, writing, art, game design, storytelling, game lore, power fantasy, the number 8, and immortality.