Fifix's latest activity

• Fifix
    Fifix reacted to Raizen's post in the thread Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up with Love Love.
    Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up Introduction This plugin adds a pretty and animated way to gain items on the map, you can configure the font...
  • Fifix
    Fifix reacted to lordvalinar's post in the thread Multiple Currencies with Like Like.
    Glad I could help ^_^ And also no problem, I don't really have a life (THE CODE IZ TEH LYFE!!!) lol so I'm usually checking forums or...
  • Fifix
    Fifix replied to the thread Multiple Currencies.
    Thank you very much for your quick response and a way to fix the problem :biggrin: It's working perfectly now!
  • Fifix
    Fifix reacted to lordvalinar's post in the thread Multiple Currencies with Like Like.
    Ah okay that's a quick fix. The issue is because there's no item. I'll give some quick instructions to fix (since next upload won't be...
  • Fifix
    I'm getting a type error each time I try to equip/unequip a character with a piece of gear or weapon: "Cannot read property 'id' of...
    • Bug.png
  • Fifix
    This topic can be closed, since such plugin has been created already.
  • Fifix
    Fifix reacted to lordvalinar's post in the thread Multiple Currencies with Love Love.
    Multiple Currencies v1.2 -- Discontinued -- Due to re-releasing this plugin (new and improved) along with a couple of others in my...
  • Fifix
    This is exactly what I was looking for :eek: Thank you so much for this amazing plugin! :wub:wub

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck
Ok... so working on the official game guide for my game and its more than 150 pages...... wow. Well, I hope it will help a few players out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchaicStone565