Recent content by Fifix

1. Fifix

Multiple Currencies

Thank you very much for your quick response and a way to fix the problem :biggrin: It's working perfectly now!
  2. Fifix

Multiple Currencies

I'm getting a type error each time I try to equip/unequip a character with a piece of gear or weapon: "Cannot read property 'id' of null". I'm using VisuStella plugins. Edit: It looks like one of other plugins was causing this. When disabled it now works well.
  3. Fifix

RMMZ Gold/Silver/Copper plugin remake

This topic can be closed, since such plugin has been created already.
  4. Fifix

Multiple Currencies

This is exactly what I was looking for :eek: Thank you so much for this amazing plugin! :wub:wub
  5. Fifix

RMMZ Gold/Silver/Copper plugin remake

Hello. I'm looking for someone who can remake the Multiple Currency plugin by Shiggy to work with RPG Maker MZ. It works similar to the currency system used in the World of Warcraft where 100 copper coins equal 1 silver coin, and 100 silver coins equal 1 gold coin. The plugin is attached to this...
  6. Fifix

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

When I change the position of actor battlers in Battle Core, the actors' shadows and their weapon sprites do not change their position.
  7. Fifix

Apparently the specific slot script worked from the begining, it's just my fault I had a problem...

Apparently the specific slot script worked from the begining, it's just my fault I had a problem with it. Now everything is working perfectly.  :guffaw:
  8. Fifix

Ok I figured out it works for specific slot too, when I use the previous script  ;)  So...

Ok I figured out it works for specific slot too, when I use the previous script  ;)  So, everything's alright!
  9. Fifix

I'm very glad too! Would be cool if the one for single slot worked too, but I don't want to make...

I'm very glad too! Would be cool if the one for single slot worked too, but I don't want to make you too much trouble. You spent a lot of time helping me, what I really appreciate.  :D
  10. Fifix

It works now! Thank you! Wow, you know a lot about this stuff  :D

It works now! Thank you! Wow, you know a lot about this stuff  :D
  11. Fifix

You could? Why, thank you! I sent it to you. I don't know what can be wrong... [ATTACH]

You could? Why, thank you! I sent it to you. I don't know what can be wrong...
  12. Fifix

Both scripts result in either that the condition is fulfilled or both the "else" statement...

Both scripts result in either that the condition is fulfilled or both the "else" statement. Never condition met & "else". Always only this or only that...
  13. Fifix

Neither of them. The only thing that works in this project is this...

Neither of them. The only thing that works in this project is this: ($gameActors.actor(x).equips(x).contains($dataArmors[x])) Nothing else works.
  14. Fifix

Yes, there may be a problem with it. There's no fighting in my game, so I removed some of them...

Yes, there may be a problem with it. There's no fighting in my game, so I removed some of them. But even when I brought them back, the script still doesn't work.
  15. Fifix

I copied all the main scripts from a new project into the current project, but it still doesn't...

I copied all the main scripts from a new project into the current project, but it still doesn't work.  >_>

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've signed up for a job training program for people with Asperger's Syndrome. I went to a "test run" today so they could see how well I did with simple jobs, and I amazed them. Most new people do it in 30+ minutes, while I finished in a mere 15 minutes. Gives me time to work on a screenplay for Studio MDHR...
People,I have seen that Someone from China/Chile and London is doing a Vaccine Against COVID-19.
Doing anything that yield good result in the long run is like sowing seeds. With proper care, they will grow and bear fruits. I'm excited for tomorrow. :D
Leokids wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
Hi
People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitchs98