Finnuval's latest activity

• Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to ATT_Turan's post in the thread Complete Suikoden 2 Clone System with Like Like.
    The things I love about the Suikoden series are: - The customization of the party. The first game is, weirdly, the worst at this...you...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to Drakkonis's comment on Drakkonis's profile post with Like Like.
    I've been keeping up with the reddit posts you make on the topic since I discovered them shortly after getting MZ a few months ago, I...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to SigmaSuccour's comment on Drakkonis's profile post with Like Like.
    @Drakkonis Just an image or two (or a gif) showing the plugin in action, can do a lot. Like what Nolonar does here: Visuals help a lot...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to orochi2k's comment on orochi2k's profile post with Like Like.
    On the logical level, the cars didn't hit the monk. They stop before the collide can happen. (Otherwise, it will trigger a damage...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval posted the thread Fancy Napkins in Resource Requests.
    Okay, so for now my final request however in rebuilding my Tea Parlor map I notcied I am missing some fancy napkins. (Again for MZ)...
    • TeaParlorRevised.jpg
    • images.jpg
    • 14310926-silver-festive-cutlery-and-fancy-folded-napkins.jpg
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval replied to the thread RMMV M - a Detective Game.
    @samkfj well, you know where to find me :p
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to samkfj's post in the thread RMMV M - a Detective Game with Love Love.
    Sign me up, bro. Where can I help \o/
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to SoftCloud's post in the thread The Resource WIP Thread 3 with Like Like.
    Working on some workbenches for my game. Possibly usable in other games too. Made from base tilesets, some pieces from scratch as well...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval commented on Drakkonis's profile post.
    Bland still beats non-existant tho :p
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to Drakkonis's comment on Drakkonis's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Yep. Don't make any more plugins with visual effects. :P My problem is, I'm the idea guy, not the "make the idea real" guy. Any demo I...
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval replied to the thread ReIris's MZ Edit.
    This is actually EXACTLY what I was looking for...Nice! :D
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval commented on m03271996's profile post.
    looking good!
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to m03271996's status with Like Like.
    Added store elements. The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval commented on Drakkonis's profile post.
    well, I guess you know what to do in future xD
  • Finnuval
    Finnuval reacted to Drakkonis's comment on Drakkonis's profile post with Like Like.
    True enough, but a short description that only shows code doesn't really tell or show people much about it. The curious might follow the...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

let me introduce you to my worlds source of "wool". A pretty simple-minded, easily scared and mostly blind, double-headed big wooly bird thingy :D Children may be able to ride on a trained one, but they don't support the weight of adults, so they aren't suitable for transportation. And herders use the shown tool to give them sound commands
6nwyqEJ.png
This Life is a Dream is in full production! More pics and some free promo assets coming soon!
Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captnemo