Recent content by Finnuval

1. Finnuval

That's how black Lotus got it's fame too tho xD (well kinda)

That's how black Lotus got it's fame too tho xD (well kinda)
  2. Finnuval

The watcher

The watcher
  3. Finnuval

Sad to see you go but I fully understand:)

Sad to see you go but I fully understand:)
  4. Finnuval

GPS location would be useful too xD

GPS location would be useful too xD
  5. Finnuval

I think that this forum's member posts should include their pronoun

Having it optional, sure Having it required, nope. These things should never be a requirement one way or the other for a myriad of reasons (some already listed) but always a possibility. That's my two cents anyway
  6. Finnuval

okay, if you insist xD

okay, if you insist xD
  7. Finnuval

Could nitpick at one or two minor little things but I'm not going too cause this is actually...

Could nitpick at one or two minor little things but I'm not going too cause this is actually quite impressive. Well done!
  8. Finnuval

How would you personally handle a large Party size?

Also making a game with a suikoden-esque large cast. Here is what I do : - Make every character unique yet every party combination valid. - Have as minimal of instances where the player is locked into a certain party choice as possible. - give every character a good backstory and presence in...
  9. Finnuval

Brains are funny that way huh xD

Brains are funny that way huh xD
  10. Finnuval

World map Yay or Nay?

Worldmap Pro : sense of grander scale, being part of a larger world which in some stories is a necessary sensation. Con : well you mentioned most xD No worldmap Pro : more intimate and linear sensation, higher exploration and adventurous feel on a smaller scale. Con : easy to mess up and feel...
  11. Finnuval

@Philosophus Vagus Also, this is a mood-piece so the sense of 'a stage' is actually pretty much...

@Philosophus Vagus Also, this is a mood-piece so the sense of 'a stage' is actually pretty much part of the intended effect. Tho Medieval mosh-pit was not lol
  12. Finnuval

@Philosophus Vagus isn't war just another tune humans dance to? ;)

@Philosophus Vagus isn't war just another tune humans dance to? ;)
  13. Finnuval

@Ellenor well that's not too far of the mark so that's good. Besides could be way worse things...

@Ellenor well that's not too far of the mark so that's good. Besides could be way worse things that spring to mind... The danger of visuals xD
  14. Finnuval

[ATTACH] Just a little mood-piece for the game I'm working on with @spillycat :)

Just a little mood-piece for the game I'm working on with @spillycat :)
  15. Finnuval

Game & Map Screenshots 12

@alice_gristle I am impressed how you have limited yourself to a 3 colour palette and still get it to stand out so well! Also love the shape of the rockface/cliffs

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I kinda came back and learned how to mod other RPG Maker games so... Hello everyone!
Captura-de-pantalla-475.png
Version 1.0.1 done! Now finally free time... oh
Capture.PNG
I'm Really proud of how my game over screen looks!
UldJFr1.png
I felt inspired by a piece of art I saw. So I made this.

Wanderer Doge.png

Thought i'd be cool to have like a company introduction. Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supermansteven12265_