Recent content by firelad

1. firelad

Luna Engine MV Devlog

YES! I'll finally get my dreams I always want to get done in my project! Looking forward to the release, Archeia~!
  2. firelad

CTR_Engine v2.4(now with DEMO) for 3d or just isometric tilemap

Oh, thank you. Sorry I misunderstood you. It's all good now! Now I can just figure out how everything else works. :)
  3. firelad

Dashing isn't an issue here, I liked it. What I mean was normal moving, camera get pushed in the direction of the arrow I press. Can that be removed? See GIF below for an example. EDIT: There's another reason why I dislike camera while moving normally: Seems to be a glitch.
  4. firelad

Amazing! Your fix worked. However, the camera is too wonky, when I move, the camera is pushed in the direction of where I am moving. I do not like that, how can I fix that? Also, events seem to overlap the characters when one is next to it with the event priority set to 'Same as characters'...
  5. firelad

Hello, I really like this plugin and wanted to use it in my project. From my understanding, I can just install those files you mentioned in the first post, (I've added two JavaScripts in the libs folder and updated index.html) and enabled the plugin. I then set the walls around a simple map, and...
  6. firelad

The Life of Amarante - Early Stages

The game had been cancelled and is no longer in the development.
  7. firelad

Nelderson's Online Core

Hello again @Nelderson! I'm now looking into this plugin to host my own server, but the problem is that mongodb is so confusing to use and I've looked at their guides but still so confusing. Does this plugin support any other db software such as MySQL? ---- Edited this so I can report a bug I...
  8. firelad

LTN Game's Plugins | Free & Premium Plugins

It likely was on GitLad's side, because Azure servers went down yesterday. It worked today.
  9. firelad

LTN Game's Plugins | Free & Premium Plugins

Hello @LTN Games, I can't download the Quest Journal Editor. I mean, I can download fine but the file size is 3KB for x64 and 0KB for x32. Is this intended? Because I can't open them.
  10. firelad

Nelderson's Online Core

Perfect. I'll be looking forward to it. :)
  11. firelad

Nelderson's Online Core

I meant to say that people can name their characters, but still use username to log in. That is what most MMOs do, you log in with a username, create characters and name them, and so on. I currently am trying to make the character selection and creation screens. I'm such a newbie in Javascript...
  12. firelad

Nelderson's Online Core

Hello! Great work so far! I wonder though - will there be the character selection screen in the future updates? Will there be characters with their own names, instead of using the username in game? Anything to do with the characters?
  13. firelad

Here's the update! Today, The Life of Amarante got the new logo, permanently! I also worked on concepts for the game, and they will be shown in the first post or in this post. However, there are a few little changes to the storyline, but it's mostly same so it's fine. Here are concepts...
  14. firelad

How to Write a Good Game Thread (and synopsis)

This is amazing! I'll be sure to use this reference later when I'm back working on my project. Adding that signature by the way!
  15. firelad

Posting this to let people know that this project is still on hiatus. However, I started another project and this will be continued later. The first post is updated for my website where you can visit. Otherwise, visit me!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom