Recent content by FirestormNeos

1. FirestormNeos

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Where's the part of the MV engine that hard-codes the base stat of Luck to have a minimum of (positive) 1, and can I change the stat's minimum to negative 99 (or negative 999) without causing issues?
  2. FirestormNeos

HP Color Controller

oh nvm figured out what was wrong. Turns out the plugin file name was causing the issue somehow. My new problem now is that I can't seem to get the plugin to change the HP bar's color and have PrettySleekGauges to change the shape and outline color of the HP bar at the same time, regardless of...
  3. FirestormNeos

HP Color Controller

When plugin is enabled, opening the menu causes an error SyntaxError Failed to execute 'addColorStop' on 'CanvasGradient': The value provided ('undefined') could not be parsed as a color. this happens even when plugin is put into a brand-new project. what am i missing, here?
  4. FirestormNeos

Anyways, on a more serious note... [SPOILER]

Anyways, on a more serious note...
  5. FirestormNeos

TP Upgrade [v3.02] (Max TP Rate, Initial Battle TP, TP Cost/Gain, TP Damage, and more!)

is there a way to have it so that under normal circumstances, "Restrict Damage Gain" is enabled, except for when the actor/enemy in question is affected by the "guard" flag?
  6. FirestormNeos

What Color Do You Use For...?

The only color differences I'll be using for text are going to be Red text for the very rare "hmm, might wanna save real quick, weatherboy *passive-aggressive smiley face*" popup.
  7. FirestormNeos

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Dunno if I asked this already, but is there a way to base a spell's maximum range off of the caster's luck stat or magical attack stat or something?
  8. FirestormNeos

This "Float" idea is probably what OP was thinking of when you first said "AoE." But yeah, the other shapes would be a neat idea.
  9. FirestormNeos

I can probably rule out plugin incompatibility because I was able to "recreate" the problem just by trying to make another fight within the 1.2 demo. For the other two, I wish I knew specifics as to what I'm doing wrong that causes this to happen. EDIT: Finally managed to figure out how to get...
  10. FirestormNeos

I've switched to using the 1.2 version of the plugin, but now I'm having the same problem as @ScrungyBungus where starting a fight (not including the ones made in the demo) simply results in a "____ was defeated." message. What are we forgetting to put in that's causing this?
  11. FirestormNeos

Is there a way to make the movement points of enemies and/or actors based off of their agility stat in the 1.1 version of this plugin?
  12. FirestormNeos

The RPG Maker Meme Thread

Me @ 10 PM: I should go to bed at midnight. Me @ 11 PM: Me @ 2:30 AM: wait what time is it again? *looks at corner of computer that shows time* *surprised pikachu face*
  13. FirestormNeos

The bigger the spider is and the further away it is from my bed, the less scary it is to me.

The bigger the spider is and the further away it is from my bed, the less scary it is to me.
  14. FirestormNeos

How do I...add a weapon that kills the PLAYER?

Killing the player character holding the weapon is easy. Make a conditional branch in a common event where if the actor has the weapon equipped, change state to add death. If you want it to only occur when the player uses the weapon, have the skill that "uses" the weapon call a common event...
  15. FirestormNeos

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

whatever the latest version is

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to review my previous lessons on Learn MV and fixed a lot of things. Yay! :kaopride:
I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arsyloth