Firgof
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I just want to confirm. Are you able to do regular parallax maps similar to what I use in my project? I apologize that I cannot send any screenshots as I am at work. Would you be willing to take a peak at my project and see if it something you'd be interested in doing?

Here is the link: Atis's Gaze
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    The status feed is not to be used for offering or requesting commissions. Stick to a thread or a PM submission in the future, thank you! :)
    That's it! I've had it!! I can't go on without some fun. 11A-11P is just too much work (even if game development is fun)!
    Submitted the Project Development thread for Dim. May the Forum Gods smile upon it and give it their blessing.
    Firgof
    Firgof
    Forum Mods: Best Mods.

I hope I can make Dim worth the space it takes up.
    Spent the last seven hours on my antagonist's face and charset. He's pretty frightening when he wants to be.
    I wonder how quickly I'll hit the 1 hour of gameplay mark if I go at my fastest pace?
    Haven't been this productive on a game in a long time. I just hope it turns out decent.
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Tatsude K. Hitori
    Same here, man. It's been around 4 months since I've worked on a game and now I got a neat project in production.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC