Last Activity:
Jul 22, 2019

Following 1

Followers 1

Share This Page

fish

Veteran

Veteran

At first I thought profile pictures need to be approved, so I was waiting... Then I finally saw the post saying the upload feature is broken... lol Nov 15, 2015

fish was last seen:
Jul 22, 2019
    1. fish
      fish
      At first I thought profile pictures need to be approved, so I was waiting... Then I finally saw the post saying the upload feature is broken... lol
      1. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        lol~
        Nov 15, 2015
        1 person likes this.
      2. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        Yup, that's a very often asked question. ^^
        Nov 15, 2015
      3. fish
        fish
        Now I finally have a picture :D
        Nov 15, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Mandarin
    A little bit about my project:

I'm working on a project where...... well it's mostly a project of passion where my friends and I put in features that we really enjoy in some other RPG games. My plan for it is rather ambitious, and sometimes I worry whether or not this project will end up like my previous 2 scrapped games.

As of right now though, things are looking rather smooth. It'll be a very time consuming process for sure, but the concept is looking pretty solid. Soon, I'll post more details about the project under the early project feedback section of the forum to gather some feedback.

A little bit about myself:

My display name, "fish", is my real life nickname XD

I'm a huge fan of video games, particularly the action and RPG genres.

I also love anime, and I'm actually learning Japanese so that I don't have to rely on translation. (and quite frankly, anime is where I get a lot of inspiration for this project)

I know a little bit of programming, but I'm not a very good programmer. Hence RPG maker is the excellent tool for me to (at least, try to) turn my dreams into reality.

I look forward to getting along with you guys!!

Games and anime.