Recent content by fitsbach

1. fitsbach

[UPDATED: 18/07/2018] Japanese Buildings A3 + Japanese Props

Thanks a lot! I'm only doing this for fun and it makes me happy if it only makes 1 person happy to have these resources. :kaoluv:
  2. fitsbach

Hi guys! Made some changes to the buildings, mostly worked on the lighting, contrast and vibrance of the colors and I created a new building as well.
  3. fitsbach

Dels ressources -UPDATE 07/28

This actually looks absolutely amazing!
  4. fitsbach

Today I've added a new building, fixed the "side-roof", a Hotel sign board (in Katakana) and a new "buddha-style" statue.
  5. fitsbach

Thanks a lot! I've followed your suggestion and made a few more parts! I made a bonsai tree, a normal plant (need to work more on the pot maybe...), some "side-roof" (?...not sure about the correct English word for it) with a gutter for it.
  6. fitsbach

Hi Guys, I'm currently working on a Japanese A3 Tileset and some Japanese props. I'm definitely not the best Sprite maker out-there and I know there is (was?) some kind of DLC of Japanese content before but I'm just having fun making this stuff. Feel free to use it in any project, just make...
  7. fitsbach

[UPDATED: April 11th 2017] The Sci-Fi Hangar| New Crate

Hi guys, It's been a while but here is a new crate I made: I'm not sure if I'll release anything else anytime soon but if you have requests, feel free to send it to me. Thanks!
  8. fitsbach

Hey guys, just a quick update: My professional situation is a bit tricky at the moment. The company I work for is going through some hard times and I will be laid off along with a couple of guys on April 1st. I'm putting every single second of my time in trying to get a job before that...
  9. fitsbach

Thanks to Derex000....I tried myself at making a "Fur" tree. Here's the tile with few color variations: I guess it could be more furry but for a first try,...I guess it's not bad.I just spent 2 days on this tree compared to my usual few minutes/hours.
  10. fitsbach

Wow...this is...hmm...unexpected! You are crazy...but good crazy! This kind of imagination is some kind of gift! As I've stated somewhere in the previous pages I'm not really good at doing organic and weird shapes stuff but to read your comment is really motivating me to try and do things...
  11. fitsbach

Thanks to you for the challenge. Here's what I made: Tile: Icon(I just resized the tile...it's the best I could do):
  12. fitsbach

Hey Unmerciful I've look at those guns and even though they look nice, to draw them on a 32x32px grid is almost impossible to me. I've tried a few times and can't do it. I might be able to fit them on a tileset but to create an icon with so much details is something else (to me)...sorry
  13. fitsbach

No worries, friend, I totally get it! Constructive critic is good! :D
  14. fitsbach

Hey Barchetta, As a new pixel artist, comments like yours are always welcome. I am completely new to this and any critic that might help me deliver more eye-catching stuff is definetely helpful. I am still trying to figure out what is the best technique to make my tiles less "flat" as...
  15. fitsbach

I like this last idea of Display cases! I'll try to make a closed and an opened one. For now I'd like to share my A5 tile with you guys! I cleaned it up of Kadokawa's stuff and added my new "Warning zone" kind of tile.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unai_is_out