Recent content by Flame_Driven

1. Main Character Won't Move

Thanks Shaz! I seem to write event pages so I can keep them shorter.  Helps my brain find places in it easier. I didn't know it would turn automatically.  I assumed that was why that command was there.  Move routes were pretty straight forward and I haven't done too many tutorials on it...
  2. GrandmaDeb, you've saved days of work. You're fantastic!

GrandmaDeb, you've saved days of work. You're fantastic!
  3. Main Character Won't Move

Ok, just got back from work.  Thank you so much everybody for the ideas and checking my work!  Sorry about that GrandmaDeb, I uploaded the wrong picture.  It's always just been on Autorun.  BUT... your wait thing worked!  I have no idea why, and it makes absolutely no sense to me why it would...
  4. Main Character Won't Move

Thanks GrandmaDeb.  I've got everything set on the tilesets the way they need to be. Harmill, that worked.  When I remove that event, I can move.  But I can't see anything I've done wrong in the event.  I guess, I could just rebuild the event.  But then I won't really learn.  Can either of you...
  5. I love a character that will write herself!

I love a character that will write herself!
  6. Main Character Won't Move

I know there are a billion topics for this.  I tried reading every single one to figure out why my main character can't move before I posted this. I have painstakingly changed every single tile on my map to allow movement.  (Every tile has circles) And, I only have one Event on this entire map...
  7. How to Create a New Event Page in the Middle of an Event.

hahaha No problem Shaz.  If you could think of a better way to do it, I'm all up for it.  I am new to the maker and the site ^_^ Especially since there are only 4 self switches. but I haven't run into an NPC who needs more than that so far.
  8. How to Create a New Event Page in the Middle of an Event.

Thanks guys!  I've done a lot of reading in between the posts and realized instantly that a common event would never work for all of my individual NPCs in the game.  Basically I created a switch that ended the event.  After ending the event I have another switch that sends it to the next event...
  9. How to Create a New Event Page in the Middle of an Event.

If you've ever played Dark Souls you need to talk to your NPCs a couple of times to get to the real thing you wanted to hear.  That's what I'm trying to do.  Not a random thing each NPC says.  I'm trying to make a set of events I guess.  Having a Common Even that switched between Event Pages in...
  10. How to Create a New Event Page in the Middle of an Event.

Basically, I want my npc s to say something different everytime you talk to them.  I'm trying to create an easy way to do it, because I'll do it over and over again.  (Common Event).  The easiest way I can think to do that is to have the common event make a new event page.  Is there a way to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens