FlameEX
Last Activity:
Jan 19, 2018

Following 1

Share This Page

FlameEX

The Volcanic Member, Male

Veteran

I can't believe that mapping a SF Map is harder than medieval ones... Dec 19, 2015

FlameEX was last seen:
Jan 19, 2018
    1. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      How....how the heck do you even create grahpics? Just a grass tile is hard...how will I make the rest of nature tiles (like water, trees, cliffs) can anybody give me tips or tutorials...

The disadvantages of being a indie game developer, and your developing it yourself...
      1. Julien Brightside
        Julien Brightside
        Use Gimp?
        Aug 13, 2016
    2. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      I think I just pressed the report button, while reading status updates..sory if I did  :p :p . I'm gonna get in trouble when I really did press it..
    3. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      I can't even go to the internet without hearing about Pokémon Go. I'm jealous  :p  (I hate my phone its jellybean)
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           And I can't go a waking hour without hearing my kids talk about getting it, but I just don't know about an app that encourages them to wander around exploring the world around them when everything today is so hostile.
        Jul 8, 2016
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        uh I tried it and I don't understand what's all the hype about, sure it's an interesting idea but can be dangerous too (especially in cities and for kids). Also apparently there's a Charmender in the church in front of my house, am I supposed to enter there and keep playing with my smartphone to catch it? Hell no.
        Jul 8, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        @Dalph™ I agree it's dangerous, but you gotta admit its pretty cool. The pokémons also spawn in really weird places, my friend came to me saying there was a squirtle in his toilet and he said he almost peed on it  :p
        Jul 8, 2016
    4. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      I have so much bad luck. Downloaded something, can't even login to it, after a few tries it says there's a new update...When will this end?
    5. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      Why do I always find my maps too cramped, when I make them bigger it feels more space-y. Espicially with dungeons  :headshake:
    6. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      When you are trying to install a game...and it failed ;_; ;_;
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Shiroi Akuma
        Shiroi Akuma
        I generally do something like this then:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/747/832/bb7.gif
        May 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        this is the reason people still game on consoles.

Computers can be the biggest pain (and only do it when you really, really do not want it to).
        May 16, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        Espicially if your downloading 2.9 GB, and you live where the wifi is the slowest on the earth.
        May 17, 2016
    7. FlameEX
      FlameEX
      I can't believe that mapping a SF Map is harder than medieval ones...
      1. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        Dude you have no idea, I find its because of the lack of good tilesets
        Dec 19, 2015
      2. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        I miht need a SF Mapper, I just can't map it, it has too much details, in a medieval road you just place he road, in SF you need to add details and stuff
        Dec 19, 2015
      3. FlameEX
        FlameEX
        Might*
        Dec 19, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    English

Signature

[​IMG]