Recent content by Flare Gear

1. Flare Gear

Eledyan: Tower of Enigmas

Hi Guys! I've discovered that a person (named Broflovski tv on Youtube and Snowy csgorage.com on Steam Greenlight!) has taken and claimed this release as his own! In Summary, it was stolen!
  2. Flare Gear

Yanfly X ClassBaseParameters and $gameVariables

Hi, I tried to set the parameters by using $gameVariables.value() function in addition to a Custom Formula, but it appears that the gameVariables are not taken at all and, subsequently, Variables don't vary the basic parameters as I planned to. Here what I used for Custom Parameters: <Custom...
  3. Flare Gear

Themes for RPG vol. 1

Thanks for your feedbacks, everyone! :) For Supercoolmike: Thanks for the advice. Anyway, I've already put tags inside the audio files before uploading the Collection. Each track, when played with players like Winamp, shows "Joey Giuliana" as the artist name (it's not "FlareGear" only...
  4. Flare Gear

Themes for RPG vol. 1

That is allowed as long as you change only the loop metadata!
  5. Flare Gear

Themes for RPG vol. 1

Hello guys, I'm happy to announce the release of the first collection of Theme tracks for RPG Maker Games. Themes for RPG vol. 1 are entirely composed and produced by me out of need (and love) for RPG Making. The tracks inside are already in use in my games ("Eledyan: Tower of Enigmas" and...
  6. Flare Gear

Thanks for you feedback! :) I'll work on a v1.1 as soon as possible taking into account the Cons!
  7. Flare Gear

Thanks for your feedback! :) It will be useful for improving this game!
  8. Flare Gear

Zelda Style Map Transitions

Thanks for your hard work! :) This plugin will suit my new project perfectly! ;)
  9. Flare Gear

If this would help you a bit, 0 is not on the password at all! I suppose the hint on integrity is more likely to be understand by Italians as me... well a concept that would help you about that hint on integrity is the total opposite of being in pieces! As for delta, figure it out how one of...
  10. Flare Gear

The hint Mirage Dragon gives is actually about password being of 3 digits and that other hints are in the computers... About the chest in italian, I missed it when it came to translation (I started the game development in my native language!) and I'll provide to fix it right away! About the...
  11. Flare Gear

Thanks for your feedback! :) I'm glad you liked the soundtrack I'll try to revise both flaws!
  12. Flare Gear

"Eledyan - Tower of Enigmas" released!

"Eledyan - Tower of Enigmas" released!
  13. Flare Gear

PRESENTS:   Introduction Eledyan: Tower of Enigmas is the very first game I’ve managed to finish. As it is the first project, I went with the idea of making a dungeon crawler game with a short gameplay duration (about 1-2 hours) so as to allow everyone to play in their free time without...
  14. Flare Gear

Icons on Menu with Yanfly Menu Manager

I see! :) Thanks for your reply
  15. Flare Gear

Icons on Menu with Yanfly Menu Manager

Hi, in hope of not asking an obvious question, does the Yanfly Menu Manager plug-in provide an opportunity to include an icon to each command in menu?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.
Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D
Trying to get my good habits back again after this year... I need to go back to the gym, but Brazil is still in a bad situation of Covid-19, so I will try to work out at home! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbilicious