Recent content by FlashMagic

1. soundcloud music search best practices?

what have you guys found works best when searching for media to use on a game like BGM. I want to search soundcloud and ask makers there if they are ok with me using their music or such, but I am having trouble figuring out the best way to search. is there a genre or term I can use to find stuff...
  2. RMMZ yanfly core engine plugin causing pop up

[edit] I actually can not find that anywhere in the plug in parameters >.< i didnt know there was a difference because i was told to go to yanflys site. but it is visustella [] ooooooo, I heard the video say it helped you find bugs...i didnt know that was the window, I am not a coder, so i...
  3. RMMZ yanfly core engine plugin causing pop up

i get this window popping up everytime I playtest the game. is there a paramater I have set wrong or something else that would be causing this?
  4. first time requesting, enemies needed

I am looking to move off the default items in the package
  5. searching for existing questions

Solved Thanks guys!
  6. first time requesting, enemies needed

Resource Type: enemy sprites Maker Format: MZ Art Style: honestly don't know the differences in styles, but cartoony would probably fit? stuff close to the included enemies in MZ. I am looking to use items not included in the MZ pack. Description: I am looking for sprites for my early stage...
  7. RPG Maker MZ Academy

it was super helpful to start off though. I appreciate it!
  8. searching for existing questions

I find it hard to find answers, so im not sure if I am doing it right or im just.......dumb but I try and search this site for the questions I have and i get nothing, or google and i get nothing..... example: google - can you use mv enemy sprites for mz, my results are just how to use custom...
  9. RPG Maker MZ Academy

im sorry to ask, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the version with past grade 3.....
  10. [SOLVED] generate dungeon bug?

it was the default generation size, which might be small, ill play with larger rooms and see how it goes [edit] works better now. thank you >.<
  11. making a door event lead to different maps, and dungeon checkpoint tips?

[edit] I thought id change my wording to make this easier for what I am looking for. I know how to make transfers and doors that lead to new maps. And I have edited them to modify a variable. But I still haven't figured out how to make it a condition based on acquisition of an item to lead to a...
  12. [SOLVED] generate dungeon bug?

just started playing with the maker, and found the generate dungeon shortcut. when i set it to rooms and pick the scheme, after three generations it just stays stuck on a full empty room. it does not change anything after successive generates. is this a bug or am I supposed to reset something...
  13. bubble animation not working

I will look at that and try that. thank you It worked, i just assumed wait for completion was going to make the player not move until the animation stopped.
  14. bubble animation not working

I am trying to make little notices for my playtesting friends for when i have updated a certain portion of the map. there are no triggers for it, i just want the bubble to show until i delete the event. but the bubble icon just isn't showing up correctly. Still new so i played around with a few...
  15. New to all of this, having trouble finding answers. Making mini map

Is this forum the best source for finding answers? Is there any other sources? Why I ask is because I am trying to find out how to just even make a mini map and a search here just gives me vx ace relevant stuff about modifying an already made map. I have MZ. And need to just start out creating...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvanEnderfox