FlatDragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on my project a bit today. Progress is slow, but steady. Mostly just slow. (Future Goddess)
    FlatDragon
    FlatDragon
    @Kes I hadn't created a thread for my game yet, and I wasn't sure if that was a thing here. I'll make one when I feel I have enough to share. Right now it's only a couple of maps and a foundation for my database.
    Kes
    Kes
    Okay, but that still doesn't mean that you can use Status Updates as a substitute. Your first update was fine. Your basic overview and post about Kit, however, go beyond what Updates are intended for.
    FlatDragon
    FlatDragon
    Are there specific rules for this system? I didn't see any, and if I've missed something like that I would appreciate a link. But I fail to see why you would have a problem with my comments on my own status. :/
    Lonely dragon on a forgotten mountain is me.
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    Kes
    Kes
    Maybe advertising on Airbnb would change both elements of that?
    FlatDragon
    FlatDragon
    Lol, maybe once I have some more experience as a developer I'll be able to afford some ad space on one of their planes. Maybe a short ad on one of the in flight movies or something.

Until then, guess I'll settle for being a needy dragon far from society.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back to the bugs.
100 bugs in my coding,
take one down,
fix it up,
132 bugs in my coding.
On the plus side, if all this rioting sparks another Covid outbreak... I will have a whole lot of time to work on my game. Not exactly how I wanted to get that time, but hey I'm a glass is half full... of RM kind of guy. :LZSwink:
A video once in a while won't hurt.
Have a craving for a Nesquik milkshake. No idea why. Haven't had one since I was a kid. lol. I remember them kinda tasting nice, but also leaving a lot of nasty powder at the bottom of the cup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinkukae