Recent content by FlatDragon

1. FlatDragon

Adding Gold Display to Window_MenuStatus

Odd, considering the To Next Level works perfectly with the same X value. But that did it. Thank you for the replies. Still, I'm curious as to why your previous suggested didn't work. :/ Ah well, this case is closed, and I see no reason why the thread shouldn't follow suit. Mods?
  2. FlatDragon

The Window_MenuStatus has been stretched to the full width of the game window, so Graphics.boxWidth should be fine, right? All of the menu windows have been adjusted in this custom menu plugin. Sorry for not clarifying in the first post. Line 91 of the plugin changes the MenuStatus width to...
  3. FlatDragon

I'm still quite new to plugin development and I decided to make a few plugins of my own that probably already exist, but for learning purposes I decided to built them myself from scratch. A problem I ran into with my FAE_SingleActorMenu.js plugin is that I can't get the Gold to display on...
  4. FlatDragon

Display Variable on screen at all times?

The best part is that we had other ideas for other projects and this plugin helps with many of those other things too. More features is always a great thing, in my opinion. One of the things we wanted was to ensure that this counter would only appear in certain battles if that was possible and...
  5. FlatDragon

This is PERFECT! Thank you so much! My only fear is that it might cause conflict with the other plugins, but that's something we - as the developers of the game - need to deal with. Thank you!
  6. FlatDragon

I'll check that out in just a moment. Thanks in advance! Ah, I'll add an edit to the original post to clarify, but random battles aren't a thing in this project. You manually select which enemy you want to fight and then input a number dictating how many battles.
  7. FlatDragon

A friend and I are working together on a project that allows the player to battle multiple times based on a variable of their choosing. This is set up in a way that there are no rewards for each individual battle but instead checks how many battles were completed before this variable reached...
  8. FlatDragon

Are there specific rules for this system? I didn't see any, and if I've missed something like...

Are there specific rules for this system? I didn't see any, and if I've missed something like that I would appreciate a link. But I fail to see why you would have a problem with my comments on my own status. :/
  9. FlatDragon

Deployment to PS4 - Is it possible?

That's a good point. Hadn't really given that side of things much thought. Very true, but console gamers are used to not having any restrictions and throwing down just a couple hundred dollars to have a system that plays everything on it, instead of having to stop and question whether or not...
  10. FlatDragon

You just listed a few of the major issues that often scare people away: Installing Drivers - While simple to anyone with a few months or years under their belt, this can cause a lot of frustration to someone who is generally strapped for time or is easily flustered. I often suggest third party...
  11. FlatDragon

Avy's MV Stuff

@Avery It seems I caused some frustration, and for that I apologize. I will omit the edits of your resources from my project until I have properly gotten permission to use those. As I said before, I could make the edits myself, but I was trying to avoid that due to my lack of ability. Looks...
  12. FlatDragon

@Kes I hadn't created a thread for my game yet, and I wasn't sure if that was a thing here. I'll...

@Kes I hadn't created a thread for my game yet, and I wasn't sure if that was a thing here. I'll make one when I feel I have enough to share. Right now it's only a couple of maps and a foundation for my database.
  13. FlatDragon

Thank you for the information @Poryg that really does help me understand things better. I had forgotten about devkits for consoles. As for what 'the fuss' is all about, it's accessibility. There are millions of people out there that don't have the mental fortitude and patience to configure...
  14. FlatDragon

This is the first one that came to mind. Looks like the others I was thinking of look distinctively different from RPG Maker, so that was my mistake. The other ones I saw were all Japanese, and sadly - I can't read Japanese. (I can sometimes understand and to a small extent even speak it...
  15. FlatDragon

First and foremost - I apologize if this wasn't the correct category for this specific question. Looking through the front page of the forums I couldn't seem to find a better location, so I chose this one. Sorry if I missed something in that regard. Now for the main topic - I'm a PS4 gamer...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2021 has been the runner-up for the worst year of my life. 2015 may take that title, but '21 is pushing it. Excuses really don't justify how much of a jerk I've been this year to a lot of people.

I'm sorry. I don't intend to be a jerk forever, but I'd rather back up my intent with actions, not words.
"Another hundred habaneros... a teaspoon of tumeric... and a heaping helping of nitroglycerin!" The kitten in a chef's hat laughed maniacally as the pot he was stirring promptly exploded.
Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouage