Recent content by Fleas

1. Fleas

RMMV Princesses of Public Domain

Princesses of Public Domain This is a quick beginner RPG I built for my 8-year old daughter as a way to introduce her to the genre. It can be completed in about 3 hours or broken into roughly 4x 45 minute chunks. Collect princesses, help them with their own fabled story-line, then get them...
  2. Fleas

Itch.io User Stealing Games

Would also be good practice to have alerts sent to your inbox based on your game names. google.com/alerts
  3. Fleas

Looking for good quality, free progam for composing game music, similar to bandcamp's beat sequencer

Psycle is another option. Super old tracker but one or two tutorial vids and you should be able to put together some beats quickly. It comes with a bunch of preinstalled instruments and can also handle VSTs. Exports to wav.
  4. Fleas

For Composers/Musicians: What programs do you use?

I'm an old man so I still use Psycle.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lupom