Recent content by FLG'sRetnuh

1. thanks palm, i sent you a conversation. and thank Archeia, thats a good idea. i'll see if i can...

thanks palm, i sent you a conversation. and thank Archeia, thats a good idea. i'll see if i can find someone who would want to trade.
  2. Having trouble finding people to play test my project. any of you have recommendations?

Having trouble finding people to play test my project. any of you have recommendations?
  3. aww, that sucks. if you have the steam version, i recommend verifying game file cache, if you...

aww, that sucks. if you have the steam version, i recommend verifying game file cache, if you haven't already done that. besides that there isn't much advice i can give. hope you get it working again soon.
  4. Do what i did, mess around in gamemaker and play with GML for a while. take some tutorials. that...

Do what i did, mess around in gamemaker and play with GML for a while. take some tutorials. that should help you get your foot in the door.
  5. oh i think i heard that somewhere

oh i think i heard that somewhere
  6. nice profile pic. lul

nice profile pic. lul
  7. huh. i thought about doing one just a few months ago. i didn't realize it was alot of work.

huh. i thought about doing one just a few months ago. i didn't realize it was alot of work.
  8. stay strong.

stay strong.
  9. haven't been on this forum in forever. hi everyone.

haven't been on this forum in forever. hi everyone.
  10. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  11. Oh...why! That is terrifying!

Oh...why! That is terrifying!
  12. Finally decided on the full party of Kid Hop-o Rising Star. It might look like a weird snake...

Finally decided on the full party of Kid Hop-o Rising Star. It might look like a weird snake though, having six people following your hero at once...
  13. They had delays, and they were not announced tell the day before yesterday it seems....

They had delays, and they were not announced tell the day before yesterday it seems....
  14. Looks like the IGMC results are finally in. Congratulations to all the winners!

Looks like the IGMC results are finally in. Congratulations to all the winners!
  15. I know it's already been said, but Happy Halloween everyone!

I know it's already been said, but Happy Halloween everyone!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotelbones