Recent content by FlipelyFlip

1. FlipelyFlip

FlipelyFlip Plugins | NEWEST: PictureScaling | PluginCount: 12

for the first one, I'll look it up, since that would be a very bad bug /: For the EnemyLevels I have no idea what HIMES Enemy Skills Plugin does. But I think it should.
  2. FlipelyFlip

Heyey Folks, I just wanted to tell you, that I released a little extra plugin for you. It's nothing big, just a little one. It's the FFP_PictureScaling Plugin. With this Plugin you can change the scaling of any visible picture you like. The most interesting feature is the support of...
  3. FlipelyFlip

Hello People, I just wanted to tell you all, that my newest Plugin, the FFP_CatchEnemies Plugin is released today. With this Plugin, you can catch enemies and train them as your very own actor. It uses the Catch System from Pokemon, but I added the full Catch Formula for you to the Plugins...
  4. FlipelyFlip

Hello folks, today I got to announce that I made an update with the FFP_EnemyLevels Plugin. It's now version 1.02 and features a few new features. The first one is a visual change. I realized it is usefull, when the levels are shown, so I added a prefix and the actual level of the enemy to...
  5. FlipelyFlip

Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

I'm really interested into those packs from PVG, I really like them a lot and already loved to use them on VXAce. I'm really happy about hearing, that they're coming to MV too :D
  6. FlipelyFlip

@Kloe: Yes, this plugin should help with that. Also you can make rivalry between enemies if you like. There are tons of ways to use it :3 The secret will be a very neat plugin, well I hope so x) @Roscalin: The Licence Board will change some game mechanics, since it changes how skills and...
  7. FlipelyFlip

Hello people, Flipely here, I just wanted to tell you, that there is a new Plugin. It's the FFP_SpecificBattleTarget, which will help you, to fix certain enemies to an actor and/or an enemy. I hope it will help you a lot (: And for the Plugin-Poll, the winner is: EVENT VEHICLES With...
  8. FlipelyFlip

Thank you for yor compliments :3 I'm giving my best to make good plugins (: I hope that the plugins I made will be handy for the one or other (:
  9. FlipelyFlip

thank you (: I'm glad I could help you (: And awesome that you will use my Pokemon Exp Control :D You're welcome (:
  10. FlipelyFlip

Product Release: World History and Modern!

I'm looking forward to buy thePop Packs, since i'm developing a game with them and i really love the style they're made :3
  11. FlipelyFlip

Hello everyone, There is a new plugin available. It is the FFP_ExcludedEnemyTraits plugin. You can now add traits from excluded enemies to enemies and actors. I hope you like the new plugin and find it usefull, just as I do. The only problem, it's only usable with FFP_ExcludedEnemies, since...
  12. FlipelyFlip

Heyey, here's the first thread update (: I got a new Plugin for you all, it's the FFP_PokemonExpControl Now you can give your actors one of the 6 specific exp curves from pokemon. Also I started my first poll for the next plugin in my plugin queue. You can vote here: StrawPoll You...
  13. FlipelyFlip

Welcome to my Plguin Collection :3 You will find here all the plugins I made. I willl stop posting them seperate so you will be able to find everything at one post. I also will keep an actual Changelog of the current changes for all of my plugins here updated...
  14. FlipelyFlip

Help needed with graphics

I still need help /: Added an example for a brick wall, maybe it'll help (:
  15. FlipelyFlip

FFP_MultipleTroops

This plugin provides the feature to create large enemy parties for battles by a simple comment at the troops event page. It gives you the possibility to create realistic battles against more than 8 enemies. You can add as much enemies as you want to your battles. To add another troop to your...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I remade/fixed my Elf XP Mack Templates. The Ears are looking better now.
Male Update.pngFemale Update.png
You can check them out, they are in 12 recolours, both Human and Elf Versions!
I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monmamamon