Recent content by Floria

1. Floria

different battle system

Anyone have any ideeto resolve this problem? Thanks for your answerd
  2. Floria

Szyu's Crafting System

I've find my problem ! The 1 must be the number id of the object book created.
  3. Floria

Szyu's Crafting System

Thank's for this amazing plugin. But I don't understad how add new recipe. I try this on an event : CraftingSystem add_recipe 0: w3 it's for add recipe of weapon 3 to the book1 for blacksmithing. But the game crash
  4. Floria

different battle system

Yes this is a good Idea! Thank's you very much for this fast response :) It's work but only for the special skills but not for attack (attaco). I cannot find this skill on the Class for change with the fake.
  5. Floria

different battle system

Hi! I don't know if it's the right place for this topic, i'm new on this forum. More I'm french and apologize for my poor english ! I've try to make a different way to win combat. But i don't know how do that. For a little kid i want to change de system, and make that for an attack the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

people weren't kidding when they say one bad parallel process can utterly goof up everything. I didn't even think it was much going on until I realized how long it was taking map transfers to happen with even the simplest events.
I constantly go back and forth between kickstarter and indiegogo...one garners far more attention while the other is so much safer....
I just finished Variables I lesson! Urrah! I'll be publishing it soon. :smile:Captura de tela de 2022-01-24 23-58-42.png
Hopefully brighten your Monday.
SwordSkill wrote on alice_gristle's profile.
Hey, wanna give my project a try? I promise it will be easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucasSartori