FluffyVonSnugglemittens

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I LIIIIIIIIVE!!! nothing like a few hours on Skyrim and League of Legends to help clear my head lol, now back to translating!
    Jef299
    Jef299
    LoL free 2 play?
    Winterfate
    Yes, LoL is free to play.
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    I prefer it over HoN and Dota 2 simply because the ingame currencies you earn can be used to buy everything so you don't have to whip out your credit card every week or so.
    Good news is that although I did overwrite my main story I was able to spend the last 11 hours getting everything back to the way it was, and a bit better! now, I think I'm going to sleep for the next day or so and get back to it when I wake up! May the force be with you all in my absence.
    I just overwrit my main project that had over twnety hours put into it... if you need me it may take some time to get ahold of me as I'll be most likely slamming my head into my wall.Cheers!
    deilin
    deilin
    I make a back-up every session on a separate zip drive. 16 GB for $12 US. Came in handy many times.
    West Mains
    West Mains
    Well, when you look at the grand scheme of things 20 hours is almost no time at all.

Your life expectancy says you have plenty of time!
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Ouch, that's just painful.
    Well deep down inside I'm crying right now. It's monsoon season where I live and after six hours of translating japanese text the power goes out. So instead of crying I did that manly thing and just yelled "F*****************" loud enough that my neighbors heard me.
    deilin
    deilin
    What are you translating?
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    That's why you gotta constantly save, man.
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    That explains the sound I heard earlier. I just thought it was thunder crashing.

Sorry to hear about that, Fluffy.
    WELP! Amidst all my status updates this one should be noteable. I'm currently trying to translate the XAS Engine and I can tell it'll take me a few days in the least. Wish me luck because I could really use the force on this one.
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Good luck, Fluffy, you have fun with that one, man. :p
    I succesfully cooked sweet and sour rice. However the entire time I expected some little old asian woman to pop out of nowhere , poiint and laugh at me and then vanish...
    Blodeuyn
    Blodeuyn
    I love your name. xD
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Sorry, she was too busy laughing at me for having frozen Chinese dinners. I'll be sure she stops by your place next for the belated pointing and laughing. :p
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    It's a gamertag I have used for man years and on multiple games. Adds a bit insult to injury when you look down to discover that you were just killed by fluffyvonsnugglemittens lol
    In my infinite wisdom I have eaten some sushi this morning... tursn out it was a 'wee' bit passed its expiration date. Wish me luck :p
    22pepperjack
    22pepperjack
    darn it jef... you beat me to it.
    Voxgizer
    Voxgizer
    Oh boy. How much is a "wee" bit in this case? Days? Weeks? Months? ...years?
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    FluffyVonSnugglemittens
    Actually there's a local asian cuisine restaurant and I'm friends with a lot of the people there so I get reduced price sushi and often times in bulk lol. They told me it was good through last sunday but as it turns out it was good through yesterday lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97