Recent content by Fomar0153

1. Fomar0153

Actor Battle Commands

Not by default, you'd need to edit: Game_Actor.prototype.setupBattleCommands and Window_ActorCommand.prototype.makeCommandList (though aliasing the latter would greatly simplify the process).
  2. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

Did you change the plugin name? Any other plugins? If you actually want help you need to say more than error.
  3. Fomar0153

AP System

It's something like: $gameActors.actor(x).gainAP(n);
  4. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

I can't see it in the screenshot but I assume you have set the passive skills to the correct skill type? If so, do you get this bug in a blank project with no other plugins while using version 1.4?
  5. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

Xelion beat me to it, but (this._level + this.luk + this.agi) / 4 Update your plugin, this was fixed a while ago. Use the original name of the plugin: Fomar0153_PassiveSkills.js
  6. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

So you have 1.3 at a guess? Try updating the plugin.
  7. Fomar0153

Follow Up Skills

Try disabling VS Battle Core and see if it works, then you'll know.
  8. Fomar0153

RMMZ Casting Bars

All this plugin does is add a visual element to an existing feature. I haven't really used the Time Progress Battle System, increasing agility will reduce casting time but it'll also reduce the time between actions.
  9. Fomar0153

Skill Buy System (Skill Trees possible)

Not with this plugin no. The easiest way to achieve what you want would be a tiny plugin that allows you remove a skill when learning another. You could try plugin requests. Yes.
  10. Fomar0153

Passive Skills

Are you using the most up to date version of this plugin? I thought I dealt with that already. this._level + this.luk + this.agi / 4
  11. Fomar0153

Learn Skill from Equipment

Sorry it's not a feature I intend to add.
  12. Fomar0153

Follow Up Skills

Done, I've updated the plugin, I had intended this to be the default behaviour, I guess I simply forgot to double check this. Sorry out of scope for this plugin.
  13. Fomar0153

Then turn off: Show All Unlearnt Skills in the plugin settings and then it won't display them until all their requirements have been met.
  14. Fomar0153

This is a feature of the plugin already:
  15. Fomar0153

Err it's a bit clunky but if you literally copy and pasted Window_SkillType, Scene_Skill and rename them both you could probably get the job done. Then just make all my code also refer to the new versions, except for the following: Fomar.SkillBuy.Window_SkillType_makeCommandList =...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.
How do people even enjoy RGB keyboard and mouse lighting? It's distracting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silvadomine