Recent content by FoxySeta

1. FoxySeta

Javascript 【Foxy's】Time System

You need to be a veteran (having posted 30 messages) to access that subforum, actually. Sure!
  2. FoxySeta

Javascript 【Foxy's】Time System

I may consider that if many users ask for it. Also, I have a banner in my signature that links to my shop. I'm kinda busy with school and stuff at the moment though.
  3. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】"【Foxy's】Profiles Menu" extension customization

6 is a valid number (below should be explained what to do to make it work). Good question. Yes, you are supposed to use live preview to help you find the right position. Also, if you detatch the live preview (ctrl+d or something) while you are in the main scene, then go to the frame scene and...
  4. FoxySeta

Loading a save file with choices on screen stucks the game after answering

By choice scene I meant scene with add and show choice commands in it. With scripted UI, you need to call that scene using "Call scene".
  5. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】"【Foxy's】Profiles Menu" extension customization

@animesock52 If there's still anything you do not understand, jut go and ask here! I hope this turns out to be useful for you.
  6. FoxySeta

【Foxy's】How to pack Visual Novel Maker games using Enigma VB

Try with Database - > System - > Save in App Data Directory or something.
  7. FoxySeta

FREE 【VNM】【Recruitment Thread】A Priori

Bump: we still need a BG artist and a game tester:kaocry:
  8. FoxySeta

VNMaker 【Chapter 1】A Priori

9. FoxySeta

SERVICE Composer looking for fun passion project

Hey there! You can check my banner if you want. (The project's name is A Priori)
  10. FoxySeta

How to change the message text size ingame???

My PC is turned off at the moment, but it's probably a bug of Component_CommandInterpreter (like a interpreter.NumberValueOf() missing or something). An alternative could be using {SZ:30}. Still, since text codes cannot be nested, you cannot use {SZ:{GN:52}}. You should work on a Placeholder...
  11. FoxySeta

VNMaker 【Chapter 1】A Priori

12. FoxySeta

FREE 【VNM】【Recruitment Thread】A Priori

Thanks! You should be able to download our alpha from the official itch.io page.
  13. FoxySeta

Dr. Yami just liked two of my extensions on the forum and now I feel like one of those anime...

Dr. Yami just liked two of my extensions on the forum and now I feel like one of those anime girl noticed by their senpai(^o^)
  14. FoxySeta

Nested conditions

It is meant to be executed after "IF current frame layout = 0" (regardless of the branch chosen after evaluating the above-mentioned condition). (The screenshot should show that as I described it) That's right. "Else"s are optional in conditions, and I didn't want anything to happen with a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02