Recent content by Frain

1. Frain

RMVXA WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Survival horror (TEASER OUT)

Hello everyone! After a longer period of silence I'm happy to report few things! So first of all, the game is still in active development. Half of the game is already completed! Second thing, the game will be released somewhere in 2021 on itch.io, Gamejolt and Steam Workshop! Last thing...
  2. Frain

FREE WHITEOUT: Resurrection - Looking for female voice actor

Well I wouldn't mind another spriter. And voice actor too. I will send you details in private message.
  3. Frain

Update: Artist role is filled. Female voice actor is now needed.
  4. Frain

Small update: Spriter role has been filled. Voice Actor role has been filled. Slot for artist is still available.
  5. Frain

Well, I already have two voice actors in team, but I guess more people = better game in final state hah. Sure! I think I will find a place for you somewhere. I will PM you about the details :)
  6. Frain

Great! I will PM you about the details :)
  7. Frain

Well I have one Voice Actor already in team, but recently I was looking for another one, so I guess you got this job! I will PM you about the details :)
  8. Frain

[VX Ace] Power Generator Tiles

Hello! I'm looking for the Power Generator Tiles for VX Ace. The art style can be optional, but not cartoony. Here's how the Power Generator can look like or just something similar to this:
  9. Frain

Victor's Engine Light Effects Script and the light flickering

Hello! I'm using the Light Effects script made by Victor and it's great (even though the script can be a little bit archaic at times). Anyway, I have a one problem with it - I don't know how to trigger the light flickering. Scrolling through script I found two options that might be somewhere...
  10. Frain

(ACE) Zombie/Infected dog character sprite (not battler)

Hello. I'm looking for a zombie/infected dog character sprite (not in a battler form) for VX Ace. I only found something like this by DoubleLeggy, but I would like to know if there's other infected dog sprite.
  11. Frain

[ACE] Fisherman boat tileset

I think that should do the job. Thank you very much! :)
  12. Frain

Ah sorry! I mean like a boat. The fisherman ship is huge and boat is small. Here's what I meant:
  13. Frain

Hello. I'm looking for a tileset of a fisherman boat. Engine is VX Ace.
  14. Frain

Great! I'll message you about more details.
  15. Frain

The positions are still empty. Please contact me for more details.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While was working on one of the monsters that will appear in my horor game I may have made harold a Lovecraftian monster. (I used his head to keep things aligned.)
Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mensito