Recent content by FralKritic

1. FralKritic

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] Yes! it is so weird, like my store manager lies about things that...

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] Yes! it is so weird, like my store manager lies about things that he wouldn't even get in trouble for telling the truth on LOL XD. He could completely fire me and yet he still lies like crazy >.< I guess it's annoying cause this is the guy who choices if you should...
  2. FralKritic

What if you found out everyone at your job were pathologic liars?? O.O What you thought was real...

What if you found out everyone at your job were pathologic liars?? O.O What you thought was real was fake....
  3. FralKritic

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Yes!!! Sorry I replied late :(

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Yes!!! Sorry I replied late :(
  4. FralKritic

Random Thought: He who speaks and quiets all, but is never heard...

Random Thought: He who speaks and quiets all, but is never heard...
  5. FralKritic

Just played Adventures Of Captain Spirit, which was quite interesting!

Just played Adventures Of Captain Spirit, which was quite interesting!
  6. FralKritic

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] Wow, that game looks fun!!!! I think I may want it, it also has full...

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] Wow, that game looks fun!!!! I think I may want it, it also has full voice over!!!!!! <3
  7. FralKritic

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] is that a tv series?

@[113941:@JtheDuelist] is that a tv series?
  8. FralKritic

If you want to change the world, but people tell you it's impossible, but it's all you think...

If you want to change the world, but people tell you it's impossible, but it's all you think about, who are you without it?
  9. FralKritic

@[90410:@shadefoundry] Yeah, I am currently planning my escape from the corporate.

@[90410:@shadefoundry] Yeah, I am currently planning my escape from the corporate.
  10. FralKritic

Well turned out they scheduled me the same time frame and everything, just not with AM LOL XD I...

Well turned out they scheduled me the same time frame and everything, just not with AM LOL XD I was sooooo upset! How's your day?
  11. FralKritic

Went to work 12 hours early, how annoying >.<. Anyhow! Tell me about your dreams!!! (not...

Went to work 12 hours early, how annoying >.<. Anyhow! Tell me about your dreams!!! (not sleeping dreams, but you can tell that too)
  12. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] I think I found it!!! :D is it called 'Ascension Day'?

@[86119:@HexMozart88] I think I found it!!! :D is it called 'Ascension Day'?
  13. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Wow! This sound super cool!! and like it will be story rich, one of my...

@[86119:@HexMozart88] Wow! This sound super cool!! and like it will be story rich, one of my favorite aspect of games as a whole!! I couldn't find the banner though :(
  14. FralKritic

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Though I'm not a fan of magic, this concept is brilliant and...

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] Though I'm not a fan of magic, this concept is brilliant and sounds exciting!! I can't wait to see this fleshed out! :D
  15. FralKritic

@[86119:@HexMozart88] -shares in maniacal laughter- We just need to get the thing to do the...

@[86119:@HexMozart88] -shares in maniacal laughter- We just need to get the thing to do the thing and then the thing will with the other thing work MAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Genius! Awesome, tell me more about this game!!! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ra1nb0wDrag0n