Recent content by FrancoBash

1. Project FOSSIL (v1.0): Use MV plugins in MZ! 300+ plugins Fossilized!

Thanks so much for this -- really incredible stuff! I've been using it with Frog Magic and, functionally, it all works great! The only issue is that while in combat the game fails to count down spell uses. They actually are working correctly, it just won't actually show the spell slots count...
  2. Hey! I'm sure you get asked this a lot but I was wondering if you had any plans to bring some of...

Hey! I'm sure you get asked this a lot but I was wondering if you had any plans to bring some of your scripts from MV over to MZ. Frog Magic in particular would be awesome, there's nothing that functionality anything like it in terms of making magic actually feel diverse and, well, magical. Thanks!
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

I was wondering if anyone knew how to use a pre-damage notetag to get a 'Parry' effect. I'm thinking it should be possible with a combination of pre-damage and auto triggers. The exact mechanic I'm thinking of is as such: If the user is hit with a physical skill then they have 33% chance of...
  4. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

I simply did what you said (Added <JS Pre-Damage As Target> to a state which is then applied to a target). I'm new to the JavaScript stuff though, so I'm not really sure what to do. I used Ruby pretty extensively in the past with VX Ace and have experience with C# (Made a simple 3rd person...
  5. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

I am using VisuStella's stuff and having tried this it seemed to do nothing. Pre-Damage does give me some neat ideas tho for other stuff.
  6. Using 'Substitute' in different ways

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew how to have the Substitute state function in different ways. In my game I'd like for their to be three methods existing simultaneously: - Protect - Defend allies at critical health. This is hardcoded into the game already so its chill. - Bodyguard - Select...
  7. Skill only available with specific armour equipped

The problem with this is that I'm trying to avoid skill type bloat. Additionally, something I didn't mention though I suppose I probably should have, is that I'm using the VisuStella Skill Learn for character growth. Because of this its important that the skills can exist separate to the...
  8. Skill only available with specific armour equipped

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a solution for having skills be visible or enabled only when a certain type of armour is equipped. In my project guns count as armour equipped in the "sidearm" slot and have their power based on a custom parameter called "Fire Power." This then adds a skill...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sword_of_Dusk wrote on BCj's profile.
Just found out about your complications. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I wish I could do something substantial for you, but our distance from each other makes that an impossibility. Still, if you ever need to talk or vent, I'm here.
Candacis wrote on BCj's profile.
I don't know, if any words will help right now, but here is a hug. And my offer to help you with Escalia, if you ever want or need help with it. Tiles or mapping especially.
MZ weather + title screen update is here! (Also includes MZ and MV RETRO demo project updates)
Get back to work! And yes, I am your real dad! Do what I say! Good day humans.
cover-clean.jpg
Small update but really happy to share with you the promotional art for the game, made by the talented @Kato-A who is also on this forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjjornnn