frank1995f
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone in the forum studying Japanese Kanji? perhaps we could exchange skypes or e-mails and discuss about it, need a bit of help....
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I haven't gotten to kanji yet.  I'm still working on kana. :(   Good luck finding a study partner.
    frank1995f
    frank1995f
    Thank you Sharm! Don't worry sharm I guess I found my way around thanks to some people that helped me a lot. And those kana you will dominate it in no time!! ; ) If you ever need help regarding anything in Japanese I can help you in anyway I can!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Thanks.  I may have a language learning disability though, I've been actively trying to learn kana for years now.  I don't think it's supposed to take this long.  I'll be okay though, I'm stubborn.
    Guys need help with set movement route anybody out there?
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You should probably post a topic asking for help. The status updates isn't where you do that... and it'll prolly get locked.
    frank1995f
    frank1995f
    alright my bad thank you guys for the advise
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yep, we have a forum for game questions and help.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...
This community is awesome. They helped me get my eventing processes to work. I love you all.
suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safrasnativa