Recent content by frank1995f

1. frank1995f

Change MV to Japanese

There is a way through Windows 10 Control Panel where it says run aplications in whichever language you want... mine right now is in Japanese, but im still running MV on english. Perhaps is because I bought it on the english site? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
  2. frank1995f

Announcement RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Stable Release!

How many things that you've encountered break though? :ewink:
  3. frank1995f

Rpg Maker MV Language Settings 2018

Alright but in which folder do I put it in? there are a bunch of folders inside KADOKAWA/RPGMAKERMV/
  4. frank1995f

Rpg Maker MV Language Settings 2018

Hey guys, the question is... How do I change the Language of Maker MV in the newest 1.6.1 version. Thanks for taking your time to answer :)
  5. frank1995f

Announcement RPG Maker MV 1.5.2 ßeta

Which version should I get 1.6.0 or 1.5.2 beta? And whats the difference?
  6. frank1995f

Thank you guys you rock my werld!

Thank you guys you rock my werld!
  7. frank1995f

I want to buy a license for either MV or VXAce which do you guys think is better?

I want to buy a license for either MV or VXAce which do you guys think is better?
  8. frank1995f

Frontier Works: Futuristic Characters for MV

Do these include side-battlers?? Thanks for replying :  ) in advance.
  9. frank1995f

You got it Blue Shift! That one as well would incredibly awesome. 
  10. frank1995f

Javascript Uses/Utility in RPG Maker.

Hello guys I'm submitting this topic for the reason that I'd like to know what is the overral extent of customization when it comes to programming RPG Maker games in MV. As in how much different and how many or how much could you make your game look different by knowing how to write or code...
  11. frank1995f

An MV version of Katakura Hibiki's Fantasy Heroes would be awesome.
  12. frank1995f

Katakura Hibiki's Battlers and Characters

Hello guys I'm making this post to all the pixel artists or anyone else who could or be willing to optimize katakura hibki's fantasy hero pack and dark hero pack from RPG Maker VX ACE to MV. It will be greatly appreciated! : ) Especially to those who own the packs
  13. frank1995f

So, I've been gone for five months. Was the star-passability bug ever fixed?

is it being developed in VX ACE or it's that MV ?
  14. frank1995f

RPG Maker DS+ Battle UI Graphics + Luna Configuration

Hey very thanks for the update, just one question does this all work with MV ? Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My smaller game will revolve around a single character who recruits monsters for the main story quest. Like me, he will have no social life and be hesitant to go outside. Heheh.
Waah!!
I finally got the outline for Mocha Gaze... so happy.
I hope I can get around to writing it this weekend. We'll see...
I spent the whole day creating and finishing around 12 skills and fixing 2 others... and 3 of them are still buggy... *sigh* only like 20 more skills to go!
I don't know why you should be reading this, but I doubt you're going to find anything useful here.
so, ive been gone for too long when i log in and see that everything is where is shouldn't be. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBoss84