Recent content by FreakOfYah

1. FreakOfYah

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

After speaking with the MV3D community I think we have determined that the move tile indicators as map effects are specifically designed to show on the typical 2D map. Technically they are there using the MV3D, but the way MV3D is designed it is actually acting invisibly under the 3D map layer...
  2. FreakOfYah

Sprite_SrpgMoveTile.prototype.initialize = function() { Sprite.prototype.initialize.call(this); this.createBitmap(); this._frameCount = 0; this._posX = -1; this._posY = -1; this.z = 0; this.visible = false; }; Would you happen to...
  3. FreakOfYah

A few of the things I have done is place mv3d near the top with the basic plugins and in the SRPG_MouseOperation make sure the "Cursor Follow Mouse?" parameter is set to "false". So far I can function, just can't see how far I can move or attack. Also can't see how much damage I deal and the...
  4. FreakOfYah

"Hello World"

I was reading in order to change your profile pic you had to have an approved post, so I thought I'd come here and introduce myself. I normally found out about RPG Maker through Humble Bundle where I got a few of the earlier versions and just kinda dabbled here in there. Then I waited for the MV...
  5. FreakOfYah

Seconding this. SRPG and MV3D work surprisingly well together with what seems to be a few minor graphical hiccups. I'm hoping to work out the few kinks by seeking out from both communities to see what might be conflicting. I'm no programmer by any means only having one semester OOP in...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92