Recent content by Freank

1. Freank

RMMV Endless Combat Dungeon 2

Another great game! Congratulation! I love your style! p.s. but warning about the palette.
  2. Freank

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

Hi guys Indiexpo website staff improved the indiepad feature and.... NOW YOU CAN PLAY INTO THE WILD ALSO ON MOBILE! It's a very nice feature. I didn't add any plugin or script. Just selected "indiepad feature" uploading the game on the website! Probably you can make the same also with the...
  3. Freank

RMMV Endless Combat Dungeon

but don't make it too hard or too complex ^^"
  4. Freank

RMMV Endless Combat Dungeon

I played your game few time ago! You are improving it day by day! Congratulation! It's also the first MV game that works perfectly on mobile. No weird bugs or issues! It's perfect! I like also the style used and the retrogaming design! please, continue it! :)
  5. Freank

Tomoaky's Jump Action (only on specific maps)

Unfortunately it is impossible to create a script which in general allows you to disable and enable plugins at will during the flow of a game.
  6. Freank

RMMV Star Catcher - Demo

Good updates! Are they also on the online version?
  7. Freank

How to link discord account?

Try the Yanfly's Plugin about the externa link. I used it. it works good.
  8. Freank

How to link discord account?

check this one: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/external-links-in-game.74106/
  9. Freank

How to make a demo

Take your full game. Cut it in 5 parts. Take the first 2 parts. The demo is ready.
  10. Freank

Only rpg maker projects?

I know that probably it is a stupid question (because we are on the official rpg maker forum)... but can I post in Projects Area only games made using rpg maker? No with unity, construct2 or other engines...?
  11. Freank

you can find (and edit Game.rpgproject) Thanks!
  12. Freank

why are you looking for a game.exe file...? there is Game.rpgproject to edit it. it is the source code. If you want to play it, you can play the online version.
  13. Freank

what are the issues?
  14. Freank

Over 1,000 Players! Thanks guys!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD
How is it possible that Paper Mario 2 is both longer than I thought but shorter than I remember?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zanoth