Recent content by Freitzberg

1. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Just imagine the middle one as a bit bigger, forgot to reference the size while I was drawing it lol. I actually think i'll just go with the first one as a sprite style. I think the other two won't really look nice when they only move in 4 directions unlike the first one as they're not as...
  2. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Badweather4cast That's nice. Although it looks kind of empty in the middle? That might be because the menu commands are also way too far down. I like the font as well. Added new foliage and thingies on the sprites I am making. It's not snow by the way, white is the color of "mana" in the...
  3. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Still practicing on how to make tilesets.. I think I am getting the hang of it. But as my character says, "This will take longer than expected". The world I am trying to build isn't that big, it's the variation that is troubling me. LOL
  4. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

All I can say is... what the heck. I have no experience in making tilesets and little experience with sprites and I had no idea that making tilesets are hard. I had to figure out how the automatic tile thingy works as well and it probably consumed like almost half of the duration. lol
  5. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Syngeno Welcome to the forums as well! I think.. you've only just registered right? @WolfFS Hoho, there are many jokes out there waiting to be unveiled. Thank you for welcoming me! Eh, One last thing... Who can I pm regarding where to put a thread I will be making in the future(soon or way...
  6. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@LxCharon Thank you for that! The forum rules are pretty short which is nice. @Guiguimu Yes, I will do just that after I make some sample sprites and learning how to place them on the engine.. seems pretty simple, i think? Thank you for all the people who welcomed me! I hope to see you guys...
  7. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Uddra Thank you, enjoy life as well! @Guiguimu Thank you for the welcome! Indeed the people here are awesome. And yes, right now I am just playing with the RPG maker MV bit by bit.. and all the codes are destroying me but i'm learning so it's nice. Right now, my goal is making a prologue...
  8. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Fugama Yes! Thank you for welcoming me! @Llareian Thank you.. and yes, the "Harold" picture is mine as well... that or Harold was a woman character all along. LOL
  9. Freitzberg

Unlimited Learning!!!!!

Unlimited Learning!!!!!
  10. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

Hello! New user here. I've only downloaded RPG Maker MV a couple of days ago and I have to say it's a pretty fun experience.. albeit mind wrecking because I only have a miniscule miniscule experience with coding. Thanks for the various tutorials out there(soulpour and sumrndmdde etc etc); I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1